British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 6,193

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th July 2024, 3:16 PM

Were you not out for the count for the duration of the op?

I had keyhole surgery and a general anaesthetic.

Yes I was out of it. Keyhole first and a bit of a complication meaning they had to go in elsewhere.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th July 2024, 5:04 PM

Well, I thought that but there's too many blank spaces. In any case I'm pretty sure that didn't happen to me.

You sure, 'cos I've noticed your voice has gone up a couple of notches

Quote: Chappers @ 9th July 2024, 6:59 PM

Yes I was out of it. Keyhole first and a bit of a complication meaning they had to go in elsewhere.

Oh my God, not the back passage! 😮

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th July 2024, 11:22 PM

You sure, 'cos I've noticed your voice has gone up a couple of notches

Oh my God, not the back passage! 😮

No. They made a new one.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th July 2024, 7:33 PM

No. They made a new one.

Don't understand - so now you have two bum holes?

I've told you before about insulting some of the posters on here...

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th July 2024, 7:39 AM

I've told you before about insulting some of the posters on here...

Bum hole....

Quote: Chappers @ 9th July 2024, 1:48 PM

The worst bit was the C********tion.

Anyway like the Mathematician I worked it out with a pencil.

I turned my computer on yesterday and the screen said 'Welcome to Windows 11.
It had upgraded itself without me asking or doing anything. ?
All ok until I tried to shut down. Why would they hide the shut-down button away like that?

I seriously hate these upgrades and tell pop-ups to F OFF. The so called "improvements" do nothing and just caused aggravation - I suspect a lot of it is some knob just out of uni trying to prove how clever he is to his bosses

I'm looking to buy a new TV. I've seen one with 1 billion colours. Do you think that's enough?

Quote: Chappers @ 15th July 2024, 5:49 PM

I'm looking to buy a new TV. I've seen one with 1 billion colours. Do you think that's enough?

Used to be happy with just the two. Unless I was watching snooker of course.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 15th July 2024, 6:42 PM

Used to be happy with just the two. Unless I was watching snooker of course.

Yes but they told you that the blue was behind the pink.

Been to the Eye Clinic at the main hospital this morning - my left eye has deteriorated considerably, but thankfully my right is still holding up well.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th July 2024, 11:29 AM

Been to the Eye Clinic at the main hospital this morning - my left eye has deteriorated considerably, but thankfully my right is still holding up well.

No wonder you're making all those mistakes on the 'Count to a Million# thread. ;)

Saw a man jogging it the bike lane yesterday, despite a perfectly usable footpath and grass verge, and wondered what would happen if a cyclist came along in the bike lane. Would an argument follow, or would the cyclist pull out into the passing cars and lorries.............
Then within in a minute or so, I then saw a cyclist riding on the footpath as he passed the jogger in the road.

Law unto themselves. There'd soon be a load of fuss if a car driver or motor-cyclist used the footpath/verge.