British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 6,168

Ooh, has there been a row on here? In regard to ULEZ issues I live in an outer London Borough and the diesel Logicmobile had to be traded in late last year. I'm fed up with talking about ULEZ though, hence why I left all of the local Facebook groups.

Also, where's Herc? Is he OK?

Quote: Chappers @ 24th May 2023, 8:12 PM

Just thinking. My children haven't got ADHD, Asbergers or Autism. Does that mean there's something wrong with them?

No, but speaking up as someone who's autistic and parents a son with ASD, ADHD and general anxiety I can honestly say that I don't find it a walk in the park. I keep reading the Baby Boom generation slating modern diagnoses and it's not nice.

It's coming up to that time of year when wild mushrooms start appearing.
So I'll be off foraging soon for Ceps, Chanterelles and good old field mushrooms.

But not for 'The devil's hand.

I've never seen one before as they only grow in the south - thank God.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th August 2023, 9:31 AM

So I'll be off foraging soon for Ceps, Chanterelles and good old field mushrooms.

I spotted several shaggy inkcaps last year, but I worry too much about making a mistake and hold off from foraging any mushrooms. Happy to forage wild garlic, but that's about it.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th August 2023, 9:31 AM

But not for 'The devil's hand.
I've never seen one before as they only grow in the south - thank God.

Nick Cave's Red Right Hand...

I've just ordered my orange "Just Stop pissing everybody off" t-shirt which I plan to wear to Forest Green Rovers match on Saturday. I just hope their team bus doesn't get caught up in any traffic congestion.

Ben's wrist hurts, and he's not saying another word.

In hospital tomorrow and have my op on Tuesday so if all goes well I will be home in under a week,

Ha! me too

Good luck mate

Ditto

Good luck to you both.

Cheers Chris

I just have to go check the laser surgery on my eye worked ok

Sure it's all good but still nervy about it

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd September 2023, 9:16 PM

Cheers Chris

I just have to go check the laser surgery on my eye worked ok

Sure it's all good but still nervy about it

Tell me about it, as you might remember I went through a very nervous patch when I had a cataract removal on my one good eye.

All is now well, and I sincerely hope it does for you too - sight is so precious.

Thanks mate

Yep Doc gave me the all clear this morning

Massive relief

👀

PHEW!!