British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 6,166

My best friend has had a bag for over 30 years.
He has worked beside me for all that time.
You would never know it by looking.
Except when the dirty bastard opens the top to let out the gas.
He's a giggling wreck while all around vacate the area.

Good luck mate.

Ta Stephen

Off to the hospital to have laser treatment on torn vitreous in my eye later

That'll be a f**king hoot!

👁

Just checked my car for ULEZ compliance in the London zones.
It's compliant with no charge to pay.
It's a diesel estate car.

Post-2015 car?

Mine a 57 plate is apparently compliant which is lucky as I love in an outer London borough.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th August 2023, 7:58 PM

Mine a 57

Didn't Billie Jo Spears have one of those?

The don't make cars like they used to, I wish we still had it today... ...We owe it to that old 57 Chevrolet

Quote: Lazzard @ 4th August 2023, 6:43 PM

Post-2015 car?

No - much newer. It's rated euro 6.
I didn't know that before I checked.
Also, no road tax to pay but funnily enough, you have to tax it. You go through the rigmarole on the Gov site then it says laughably tax for 6 months £0 or 12 months £0
I was torn.

I hope Hercules is OK, he hasn't posted anything for over two weeks which is unusual for him.

Quote: a plate @ 13th August 2023, 1:35 AM

I hope Hercules is OK, he hasn't posted anything for over two weeks which is unusual for him.

Was thinking the same just yesterday

🤔

I usually don't get involved with other people's feuds, as I have enough of my own to occupy me, and I wouldn't even say this if a single one of your posts wasn't aimed at them, or you'd balanced it out with forum related posts on comedy progs or even politics which exercises many here, but if being a snide-arse is the look you're after, carry on.

Well to be fair, it's not really. 🙂

A snide arse lol.
Alf keeping up the eloquent comedy.

Alison Blunderland seems to have an obsession.

Just got back from a car boot sale and was hoping to find some Viz or a HDMI to scart converter but no luck on both counts.