British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,491

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:30 PM BST

The 'build up' won't be from me. Catch up!

I know, I'm not stupid. I thought we were watching it together? Come on, I made the cushions all comfy now. Unless you prefer the pouffe?

Quote: AJGO @ May 30 2012, 6:29 PM BST

Aw, but I always look forward to reading your posts so I def wasn't administering a tone in advance. Drinks are in London I'm afraid but it would be lovely if you were able to attend

Lots of people look forward to reading my posts... if only to be fake angry.

Pity about the drinks... North Yorkshire is blessed with a wealth of glorious pubs. I do, on occasion, have reason to be in London though, so who knows.

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 6:33 PM BST

I know, I'm not stupid. I thought we were watching it together? Come on, I made the cushions all comfy now. Unless you prefer the pouffe?

I'm not sure being that close to your painfully protracted wooing would be that good for me. I'm a man of very little patience.

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:40 PM BST

I'm a man of very little patience.

You're a dude?!!! I don't believe it, you write exactly like a woman. Until you can provide proof to the contrary, you'll always be a lady to me rwayne.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 6:46 PM BST

You're a dude?!!! I don't believe it, you write exactly like a woman. Until you can provide proof to the contrary, you'll always be a lady to me rwayne.

Mate, we're trying to get rwayne to come to drinks- don't start editing your rohypnol list in plain sight!

Did you find out if the place you said is showing football?

Hey Rwayne how's your GP's practise going?

I'm a man of very little patience.

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!

Quote: AJGO @ May 30 2012, 6:51 PM BST

Did you find out if the place you said is showing football?

Yep, I have a table booked under my real name for the England vs Ukraine match from 7pm. Was unsure how many BCGers would actually make it, so have only booked four chairs for the time being.

I'm not sure being that close to your painfully protracted wooing would be that good for me. I'm a man of very little patience.

I have met my match then. Patience is not my middle name and Intolerant is my surname. And if you think this is "wooing", man have I got something for you.

Come to London, I'll invite myself and come too. It'll be fun.
;)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ May 30 2012, 6:54 PM BST

Bet you say that to all the blokes.

You're on my bitch lady list too Stylee. This forum is loaded with sexual ambiguity and I don't like it.

Is this the July drinks?

Didn't you believe it the first time you heard it either?

Sadly, and I do mean sadly, you actually believe calling me a woman is an insult. It speaks volumes of you that that is the worst insult to call a man...
if it wasn't bullshit (like most things you say) I would, actually, be quite flattered by it.

Obviously I'm not a 'real' man because I have no fascination with guns, I don't need to get drunk before I can talk to women and I don't spend most of my days looking at a computer screen or playing video games... so boo hoo for me eh?

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 7:04 PM BST

Obviously I'm not a 'real' man

You said it Toots! Now be a dear and make me a sandwich. ;)

I find that offensive. Take it back.

:P

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ May 30 2012, 7:06 PM BST

So René.. are you finally coming out?

To the BCG drinks in July? You betcha!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 7:06 PM BST

You said it Toots! Now be a dear and make me a sandwich. ;)

Why do you talk like that?... 'Toots', 'dude' I'm embarrassed for you!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 6:56 PM BST

Yep, I have a table booked under my real name

Rumpelstiltskin?