British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,490

Let me go for a third 'yes'. Have you got a little soft spot for a certain someone?

:) Marc is there a place called Tumbleweed' near you?

Quote: TopBanana @ May 30 2012, 11:11 AM BST

Today is my 3rd exam in 3 days.

One more to go tomorrow.

REVISION SUCKS BALLS.

Ooh, when does the RHS thing start?

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 5:52 PM BST

Let me go for a third 'yes'. Have you got a little soft spot for a certain someone?

Wow, you'd make such a brilliant detective. What a waste of a natural talent. My condolences.

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 5:59 PM BST

Wow, you'd make such a brilliant detective. What a waste of a natural talent. My condolences.

How very sweet of you to come to his rescue.

Just an idle curiosity... I so enjoyed the previous saga of the will he/won't he ask that other one out. I missed the end I only saw the first six months of posts.

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:01 PM BST

Just an idle curiosity... I so enjoyed the previous saga of the will he/won't he ask that other one out. I missed the end I only saw the first six months of posts.

Not rescuing at all, he's not a baby. I am merely observing your natural powers of deduction - and commenting on them - for your last 3 posts.

Must be hard being that good. Keep it up and let me know if you find out (I'm curious too!).

I could let you know now but I wouldn't deprive you of the six - nine months of build up.

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:01 PM BST

Jeez rwayne, that's quite snide-sounding even by your standards. I often want to sound sarcastic and rarely manage it, I wonder what it is in that post that manages to ooze contempt? And you still haven't answered my question on 'Q's you'd like to ask BCGers' thread about whether you're coming to drinks...

Quote: AJGO @ May 30 2012, 6:15 PM BST

Jeez rwayne, that's quite snide-sounding even by your standards. I often want to sound sarcastic and rarely manage it, I wonder what it is in that post that manages to ooze contempt? And you still haven't answered my question on 'Q's you'd like to ask BCGers' thread about whether you're coming to drinks...

I suppose it's as much in how the words are received really... I've said it before some people will choose to read a post and give it a 'tone' before they even read the words.

As for drinks... I don't suppose it's going to be in North Yorkshire is it?

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:19 PM BST

I suppose it's as much in how the words are received really... I've said it before some people will choose to read a post and give it a 'tone' before they even read the words.

Lol, could use that excuse for anything. Guess that's the point.

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:12 PM BST

I could let you know now but I wouldn't deprive you of the six - nine months of build up.

I'm so looking forward to this but I must warn you, I talk throughout. I think it's part of working out the plot early on, or maybe just plain ADHD.

Would you like some popcorn? I have both sweet and salty. Come prepared, me.

*plonks herself right next to her new best friend rwayne, not caring about the sour and somewhat bitter smell coming from near him*

Quote: zooo @ May 30 2012, 6:25 PM BST

Lol, could use that excuse for anything. Guess that's the point.

I don't understand.

However, as for 'snide' I'd like to think I'm more direct. There's a lot of 'snide' remarks on here but I don't count mine among them. I try to be as clear as I can.

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:19 PM BST

As for drinks... I don't suppose it's going to be in North Yorkshire is it?

Aw, but I always look forward to reading your posts so I def wasn't administering a tone in advance. Drinks are in London I'm afraid but it would be lovely if you were able to attend

Quote: rwayne @ May 30 2012, 6:28 PM BST

I don't understand.

Okay.

Quote: Booo @ May 30 2012, 6:26 PM BST

I'm so looking forward to this but I must warn you, I talk throughout. I think it's part of working out the plot early on, or maybe just plain ADHD.

Would you like some popcorn? I have both sweet and salty. Come prepared, me.

*plonks herself right next to her new best friend rwayne, not caring about the sour and somewhat bitter smell coming from near him*

The 'build up' won't be from me. Catch up!