British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,073

Ha! She is silly!!! He put loads of effort in and it was all based around her likes. Next week's is back to the usual blokey selfish annoying groom by the looks of it.

That's the only full episode I've ever watched! Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ September 27 2011, 4:22 PM BST

I think you probably know what everyone else thinks . . :)

Yeah. I look good! ;)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 27 2011, 9:55 PM BST

That's the only full episode I've ever watched! Laughing out loud

Ahhhh!
Well you chose a jolly good one.

Quote: DaButt @ September 27 2011, 4:53 PM BST

Yes, I won't lose any money.

The major international breweries seem to be gobbling up the smaller ones. I'm fine with it if they continue to make the same beers with the same quality and just want to capitalize on the popularity of craft beer, but I have a sneaking suspicion they intend to strangle small breweries and keep them from distributing their product to a wide market.

Perhaps we'll find ourselves 100 years in the past where every town had a small brewery or two which only distributed their beers locally.

Interestingly the Doombars in London was nowhere near as tasty as that served in my local real ale pub, to do with pipes and storage and temperatures and resting and handling etc... I hope.

Quote: Marc P @ September 27 2011, 9:58 PM BST

Interestingly the Doombars in London was nowhere near as tasty as that served in my local real ale pub, to do with pipes and storage and temperatures and resting and handling etc... I hope.

There are an awful lot of ways to screw up a good beer. A pub that keeps its beers and equipment in top shape is a thing of beauty.

Quote: DaButt @ September 27 2011, 10:23 PM BST

There are an awful lot of ways to screw up a good beer.

1, Put your cock in the glass.

Quote: DaButt @ September 27 2011, 10:23 PM BST

There are an awful lot of ways to screw up a good beer. A pub that keeps its beers and equipment in top shape is a thing of beauty.

Come to Sheringham then my man, although the top feller at my local had the bare faced cheek to go off to univeristy on my advice... and others! :(

Quote: Gavin @ September 27 2011, 10:26 PM BST

1, Put your cock in the glass.

It needed more head.

Quote: Marc P @ September 27 2011, 10:26 PM BST

Come to Sheringham then my man, although the top feller at my local had the bare faced cheek to go off to univeristy on my advice... and others! :(

In this economy, he'll be back tending bar in a couple of years with nothing but a diploma and a $50,000 hole in his bank account.

Quote: DaButt @ September 27 2011, 10:31 PM BST

It needed more head.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

It would be really nice if that was the last 100-degree mow I had to do in 2011.

Quoted in consecutive newsletters. Buzzing.

You jammy bugger. I've only been quoted twice in its whole history!

Nur-nur-nur-nur-nur!!!!! :P :D

Quote: zooo @ September 28 2011, 4:56 PM BST

You jammy bugger. I've only been quoted twice in its whole history!

I've never been quoted. :( But then I don't think they'll put up quotes from General Discussion.