British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,053

Quote: Gavin @ September 18 2011, 2:29 PM BST

*twiddles thumbs*

...F**k Sundays are long aren't they.

'There are plenty of jobs you could do around the house.'

'Oh, shut up. I'm not mending your bed again.'

Rocker you've got lots of decorating to do.

I can't believe that my gas bill is £80 for the Summer? and the bastards woke me up at 9am drilling up my drive!

The whole srteet has to be done, why is it my pipes that get the 'compressor' treatment?

I may have a problem turning off. lol

What did you do today? I went out for a meal with the wife on our anniversary and then tried to disguise the musty smell from the dining room carpet which had got inadvertently damp after ice melted from our fridge freezer.

Meanwhile, the wife's cousin was on BBC Pariament and on stage at the Lib Dem party conference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcf8okrh2-w

I'm sick of my own company tonight. Blergh.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 18 2011, 11:21 PM BST

I'm sick of my own company tonight. Blergh.

"Come on over to my place, we're having a party!" [Just try and ignore that musty carpet smell]

That was quite an underwhelming sandwich. Almost tempted to make another to make up for it. But I should go to bed and ultimately sleep.

Good night, God bless, Godzilla (Godziwwa).

Sandwiches at 4 in the morning? You're a wild man.

Cool

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Wondering if I could artificially post so that the active thread list reads...

'Things that piss you off'
'Star Wars'
'Torchwood'

...do I dare add 'Cats, cats, cats' to that? ;)

Cycled into my new work for the first time today. 7.1 miles cause I got lost and it was up hill (stupid North London)... homeward bound should be sweeeeet as. Oh and it cut 45 minutes off my commute by public transport.

Go on then, how long did the journey take before, and between where and where? I'm guessing 'a really long time' between 'not that far apart'.

Not telling you where and where - because you could work out a) where I work and b) where I live. And I know you're one of the dodgy ones Nogget.

It took 45 minutes - but I think I could get it down to 35 once I get used to it.

I'm saying. North London, and you work at.... I dunno Hattrick, or someone else. I dunno. I just like to get involved.