British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,016

The original King Kong film or the one with Jessica Lange is pretty good.

The new one is pants

Rob should be at the Oval to watch Surrey beat Sussex today, but the sodding weather means he's stuck indoors watching Spy Kids with his son. Son is pleased because it means h won't be dragged to cricket, but this is not how Rob wanted to spend the last day of his holiday. :(

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 4 2011, 2:13 PM BST

The original King Kong film or the one with Jessica Lange is pretty good.

Good suggestion but it's one of those films I've seen a million times on a million bank holidays.

Quote: Marc P @ September 4 2011, 2:16 PM BST

The new one is pants

Laughing out loud

Lake Placid?

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 4 2011, 2:43 PM BST

Lake Placid?

Seen it. I've got to be in the right mood to watch those b-disaster-movies.

I'm not in the mood to watch a film now anyway. I'll watch one tonight with the Leevilette.

Is it true in Norfolk only undergarments can be mayor?

Quote: Marc P @ September 4 2011, 2:16 PM BST

The new one is pants

Aliens?

SWAMP SHARK. Watched it as a laugh but then genuinely enjoyed it by the end!

Quote: Gavin @ September 4 2011, 2:46 PM BST

Aliens?

Where?! :O

I seem 'em. Fanks, but like I said, I ain't in the mood now.

Quote: Leevil @ September 4 2011, 2:51 PM BST

Where?! :O

I seem 'em. Fanks, but like I said, I ain't in the mood now.

Why not do some more Anime pro work you lazy get? :P

Quote: Gavin @ September 4 2011, 3:00 PM BST

Why not do some more Anime pro work you lazy get? :P

I am! So :P!

Would you like me to send you one of my test practices using the bones tool? It's very crap but it's just me getting my head around the tool, rather than trying to be realistic.

Quote: Leevil @ September 4 2011, 3:03 PM BST

I am! So :P!

Would you like me to send you one of my test practices using the bones tool? It's very crap but it's just me getting my head around the tool, rather than trying to be realistic.

Yeh Why not mail it over, I had a play with it last night . Not sure I'll change really don't like the line rendering. I can use the bones system in Flash (which I don't atm) I did find out how to adjust the envelopes around the bones though so effects only what you want not distorts other parts of mesh. Like being in 3d max again *shudder*

We had a fundraiser in our garden yesterday for the air ambulance after they helped us after our accident back in June. There was a Barbecue, quiz, craft area, penalty competition, magnetic darts and a (farcically badly run) raffle. About 30-40 people turned up (including a couple teenage gatecrashers who vaguely knew someone there) and we raised over £100 for the cause. :)

So glad we didn't do it today as it's been raining on and off all day.

£100 is great, Tuumble! Congrats! I'm so glad that the weather was in your favour too!