British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 4,015

Don't you have a hoover??

Just been to my first horticultural show, my son won a gorgeous Teddy in the raffle, and they auctioned off loads of the veg and cakes at the end for half nothing. So allottment jacket spuds in the oven and homemade jam tarts after...result. :)

Oh now she says it!!

Where were you an hour ago?! Hoover didn't even cross my mind, I've broke a few in my time and even I tell myself 'don't cut yourself' but I always do.

There was a dustpan and brush here, but the dustpan doesn't go flush to the floor, which is pointless.

And on that fascinating note of intrest...

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 3 2011, 6:15 PM BST

Just been to my first horticultural show, my son won a gorgeous Teddy in the raffle, and they auctioned off loads of the veg and cakes at the end for half nothing. So allottment jacket spuds in the oven and homemade jam tarts after...result. :)

Woo-hoo! Great fun!

Had work, and managed to cut my finger. :( Ow.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 3 2011, 6:15 PM BST

Aww lovely! I once won a huge old CD player and record player system in a raffle, but had no space for it so donated it to a hospital. In hindsight, I should've kept it somehow, but I guess it was nice of me. Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ September 3 2011, 5:07 PM BST

Now known as Dafrontbutt

This deserves a definite :D.

Praise from Ceasar?

YAY!!!

Quote: sootyj @ September 3 2011, 8:31 PM BST

Praise from Ceasar?

YAY!!!

But you get a Angry for the misspelling. ;)

Yay, my ex-girlfriend has just informed the world that she's "in a relationship" via Facebook. Counting down the days until:

1) I have to meet him because I'm "still a big part of her life"
2) Counsel her when he starts acting like a jackass
3) Talk her down after the big breakup

:|

OH dear, a bit sad Dabutt?, sorry but away for a night,

Tempted to watch Jurassic Park. But I've seen it fifty-million times. Any suggestions for something similar? Y'know big-epic adventure with big scary monsters and something that'll make me go Whoa! Not that I ever make that noise, although there was one time I saw a quadruple layer sandwich. What am I saying "one time" Pleased

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 3 2011, 8:13 PM BST

Aww lovely! I once won a huge old CD player and record player system in a raffle, but had no space for it so donated it to a hospital. In hindsight, I should've kept it somehow, but I guess it was nice of me. Laughing out loud

You done the right thing :)

Here's Harrod the bear my son won...I'm in love Lovey

Quote: Leevil @ September 4 2011, 2:01 PM BST

Tempted to watch Jurassic Park. But I've seen it fifty-million times. Any suggestions for something similar? Y'know big-epic adventure with big scary monsters and something that'll make me go Whoa! Not that I ever make that noise, although there was one time I saw a quadruple layer sandwich. What am I saying "one time" Pleased

Awesome film

Ghostbusters is on Watch at the mo

I wanna watch something I haven't seen before. But I've been quite busy in my life and seen most of the blockbusters from the 80s/90s. Anyone think they can recommend anything slightly more obscure but within keeping with the Jurassic Park - Ghostbusters theme?

(I know Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park and obscure don't belong in the same sentence)