British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,709

Quote: bigfella @ May 17 2011, 8:33 PM BST

What the XXXX have windows got to do with this incident Chip? near-blinding? Was it actually a sparrow?

It's too soon for jokes, bigfella.

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 17 2011, 10:34 AM BST

You might also have to explain to keewik what "finger-banged" means, David - not everyone is hip to your flashy London scene and its latest crazes.

I worked it out fairly quickly, in fact, and have added it to my repertoire of 'Things with Which to Shock the Younger Generation.' Can't wait to use it at the next party.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 17 2011, 2:36 PM BST

Yo. :)

Welcome back Scats. Sorry if any of my inane words about tattoos caused any problems. I always said you should and would do what you like, though.

In other news, I did 5 minutes of stand-up for the first time tonight. It wasn't terrible.

Quote: Badge @ May 18 2011, 12:05 AM BST

In other news, I did 5 minutes of stand-up for the first time tonight. It wasn't terrible.

I've been standing up since I was a toddler. :D

I can only do 5 mins.

Congratulations Badge.

Nice one Badge. :)

Cheers all!

Wave

I guess you aren't a betting man Griff - I was okay. Some bits were quite good and other bits fell flat, but 'cos I knew my routine pretty well I could keep going and rolled through the bad bits.

It was at the Lion's Den Comedy Car Crash try-out night in that London.

What sort of thing do you do Badge?

Quote: Badge @ May 18 2011, 12:05 AM BST

Welcome back Scats. Sorry if any of my inane words about tattoos caused any problems. I always said you should and would do what you like, though.

Don't worry! I kinda have to be over it now. :P

And oooh congrats!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 18 2011, 9:20 AM BST

What sort of thing do you do Badge?

I don't really know - I've only done it once. There was some observational stuff and some wordplay. The latter worked better last night.

Stewart Lee needn't lose sleep, anyway.

Quote: Badge @ May 18 2011, 12:18 AM BST

Cheers all!

Wave

I guess you aren't a betting man Griff - I was okay. Some bits were quite good and other bits fell flat, but 'cos I knew my routine pretty well I could keep going and rolled through the bad bits.

It was at the Lion's Den Comedy Car Crash try-out night in that London.

nice wish I'd known I pass there on my way home

Yeah well done Badge. Badge of courage!

oi Red Badge of Courage is my joke!

I think you'll find it is Keith Chegwin's!