British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,679

Quote: dellas @ May 6 2011, 11:50 AM BST

Think this has been discussed on here about two weeks ago :)

It has? Hmmm...

:) Yes Nat reported her annoyance at 'chuckle' site reviews, and quite rightly they were nasty, sorry not tech' good to thread it! ok

It was in this thread quiiite a few pages back. You'll be looking for a while, but it's all forum history. Or some shit.

:) Nat you're not shit, quite the contrary, their remarks were!

:D Oh what a shock! you know all those 'fold up' butterfly slippers, now selling 'em off on Groupon!!...

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 6 2011, 4:55 PM BST

It's not a nice pace. I have a log in for all of the standup discussion, but avoid posting because there are a lot of just evil bullies on there.

If it's any consolation a Chortle-esque 'evil bully' was walking along a beach and was shown a picture of some guys daughter, to which he made the poor taste joke 'are you some sort of paedophile?' - it was a joke he paid for with his life when he was literally beaten to death. The killer even set a picture of him to a mate, to which he replied 'God, there's not much left of his face, is there?', or words to that effect...

A nice little story to cheer you up.

How could they be mean to a sweetie like you though? I'd have stuck up for you if they were bullying you in an evil way, if I posted on there... I signed up, but I don't remember what my user name was and I haven't seen anything that made me want to post...

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 6 2011, 11:23 PM BST

Awesome night seeing Daniel Kitson. Just brilliant.

He is very funny isn't he? :)

He is. It was his story show (interminable suicide of Gregory church) rated than the standup, and was marvellous.

Also, thanks to people saying nice things to me :)

I haven't actually physically talked to anybody in about two or three days, and I'm being interviewed on the radio later. Not sure if I'll remember how to string a sentence together, and a bit worried I won't be able to shut up once I've started.

Woot! Job done. Now time to shutdown and repair.

Dr Sex says: Avoid a heavy meal before sex. Potatoes etc

Has been getting up early all week and is really tired now, but will force himself to go out on his bike.

I have 65% free disk space on my Sky + box at present.

;) I have 70% space left on my sewing-box...

Knitting is where it is at these days, dellas. Get with it!

:) That's a 'purler' you knitwit, had me in stitches!