British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,674

Sounds like something me and Jo Law are doing.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ May 5 2011, 2:00 PM BST

Sounds like something me and Jo Law are doing.

Ah, interesting - I suspect they wouldn't be that similar because mine has an age and gender element, two things in which we differ substantially! :D

No this one doesn't. It's more of a social experiment, really. Can't say any more as if yet :D

Chip's just complained about the lack of cordial here. Plus, the only water coming from the tap is piping hot!

Quote: chipolata @ May 5 2011, 2:23 PM BST

Chip's just complained about the lack of cordial here. Plus, the only water coming from the tap is piping hot!

Have you tried a cold tap? Huh?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 5 2011, 2:26 PM BST

Have you tried a cold tap? Huh?

Yes, both taps are pumping out hot. And I've only a limited amount of juice left in my bottle, which I was saving for the journey home. I might die soon.

Quote: chipolata @ May 5 2011, 2:30 PM BST

Yes, both taps are pumping out hot. And I've only a limited amount of juice left in my bottle, which I was saving for the journey home. I might die soon.

*starts work on authorised BCG obituary*

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 5 2011, 2:35 PM BST

*starts work on authorised BCG obituary*

*holds off dying until can get a better obituary writer*

Quote: chipolata @ May 5 2011, 2:41 PM BST

*Thinks of Mark Twain quote, "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."*

Drinking lots of tea. Cooing over my new brooch that my friend just gave me out of the blue.

Quote: Rob H @ May 5 2011, 2:44 PM BST

*Thinks of Mark Twain quote, "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."*

*Thinks of another Mark Twain quote, "I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."*

Just had a very thorough body search performed on me, was quite nice ghetting touched up in public like that, and it was free.

Quote: chipolata @ May 5 2011, 2:41 PM BST

Susan Nicholson?

Quote: chipolata @ May 5 2011, 2:51 PM BST

*Thinks of another Mark Twain quote, "I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."*

*worries that Chip wants to hold his hand* Eh?

Quote: Rob H @ May 5 2011, 2:54 PM BST

*worries that Chip wants to hold his hand* Eh?

If he's killing anybody, it'll be me, bitch.