British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,649

Chip's been couging up sputum for 4 days now. He hopes he looks a little bit cool, like a terminally ill hitman.

Cool.

Discovered today that Kudos is shooting an episode of Spooks in my building next week. Sounds like a chase/fight scene with people jumping off balconies, running along flat roofs, and pretend fighting.

No word yet on whether they're going to pay me to keep out of shot.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ April 28 2011, 10:24 AM BST

Discovered today that Kudos is shooting an episode of Spooks in my building next week. Sounds like a chase/fight scene with people jumping off balconies, running along flat roofs, and pretend fighting.

No word yet on whether they're going to pay me to keep out of shot.

Spooks is still going? Hears sounds of barrel being dismembered for ideas.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 27 2011, 11:31 PM BST

Ta. We're just all waiting to hear really. :(

Any better news Robyn?

And well done on getting the essays in.

Quote: KLRiley @ April 28 2011, 10:28 AM BST

Spooks is still going? Hears sounds of barrel being dismembered for ideas.

SPOILER: I gather series 10 will be the last.

And a great start to the day for Riley. I had a standoff at the tube station with a thoroughly unpleasant woman who offered to rearrange my features for free as well as informing me that I was a "f****** slag". The cause of this delightful behaviour? My trying to explain to her that the reason I had put my oystercard on the reader for the pushchair barrier was to enable myself and my wheeliecase to enter the system, not to be trampled in the rush by a family of fare dodgers on the way out. Of course there was no staff around and I left, just about intact but having to listen to the chavs telling the world lots of interesting things about my parentage.

What, precisely, did I wrong?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ April 28 2011, 10:30 AM BST

SPOILER: I gather series 10 will be the last.

Please. I think the shark is getting very bored.

Quote: chipolata @ April 28 2011, 10:13 AM BST

Chip's been couging up sputum for 4 days now. He hopes he looks a little bit cool, like a terminally ill hitman.

Or more likely an AIDS-ridden fag hag?

Quote: chipolata @ April 27 2011, 9:39 AM BST

Have you ever thought of the Triathalon, Ellie? Running, biking and swimming looks more fun than just running.

Need to find a pool to train in.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 28 2011, 10:43 AM BST

Might I recommend London Field's Lido?

The one at Hampstead Heath is better.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 28 2011, 10:43 AM BST

There's a naturist pool in my house. Well, I say pool, it's more of a bath. But you do get me shouting inspirational stuff at you from my perch on the toilet seat and I may even help you towel dry.

Rob that pools dangerous how many school girls drowned in it last year?

Quote: sootyj @ April 28 2011, 11:08 AM BST

Rob that pools dangerous how many school girls drowned in it last year?

None. Whistling nnocently

Ok how many nuns drowned?

Nun at all.