British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,535

Quote: chipolata @ March 21 2011, 3:11 PM GMT

Enough with the homoeroticism!

Hey, it's only homosexual from where I'm standing - it's you making it all erotic!

A bum at some traffic lights just won all of my spare change with this quick set:

HIM: Hey buddy, you know what Jeffrey Dahmer said to Lorena Bobbitt?

ME: Um, no.

HIM: "You gonna eat that?"

ME: Nice.

HIM: Sad news, actually. She died last week.

ME: Really?

HIM: Yeah. Car wreck. Some dick cut her off.

Give that bum some change from me!

Sleepy. As always. Lots to do but watching Glee instead.

why am I watching Glee?

Seriously why?

It's a bit rubbish this week, but the songs have been quite good!

Last week, I only saw a bit, but were they actually saying that the other woman coach is the actual Santa Claus?

Let's go with yes.

:D

I like Beast she's about the only decnt character

You were singing the shows praises a few weeks back!

Feeling a bit sick. Sick
Two of my pregnant friends keep posting those automatic updates of the stages their babies are at on Facebook. Some parts are actually quite interesting, but others are utterly disgusting.

Some highlights...

looking a bit like a foot-long oversized raisin, 'brown fat' is starting to grow, teeth buds sprouting

The baby is now all slathered in a greasy, waxy, cheese-like substance known as vernix caseosa.

Fortunately, the solid waste by-products will build up slowly into a tarry lump of baby-poop and won't be coming out while they're still in your womb.

Some time shortly after your baby is born, this fun lump will become the first in a verrrrry long production line of baby poops.

What finally comes out - commonly known as "meconium" to the science world, will be black and sticky. By the time you're done dealing with their tar poops, you'll be relieved to see that first sweet-smelling-but-runny breastmilk poop.

THANKS FOR THAT.

Robyn is trying to write an essay but is watching Neighbours. She's not watched it in months but :( essay.

Quote: zooo @ March 22 2011, 1:35 PM GMT

Some highlights...

THANKS FOR THAT.

What a load of old meconium!

(Not getting broody I take it!)

Bloody internet status updating!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 22 2011, 1:46 PM GMT

(Not getting broody I take it!)

Not after that.