British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,522

Unfortunately, nothing too mad.

Just a nice spa stuff at her house with her mum and sisters. Then off out for a meal where Ive got games organised, and then on to a gay club!

Oooh, games are goood.

I've interviewed her fiance and she has to guess the answers to the questions.

FUN!

Tim is feeling very uncertain - sorry to interrupt normal proceedings, but am feeling insecure... Thinking of giving-up on writing, thinking of a lot of things... Am off to Mexico tomorrow. Scared.

No jokes to make tonight. I'm only posting because actually I love the BCG and its members. Reading your posts and chatting with you (and having an escape from the horror of me) keeps me happy and balanced. Thank you & love you all (even you, Susan Nickson).

I will see you all in a week or so.

X

What are you doing in Mexico?

Quote: zooo @ March 12 2011, 12:33 AM GMT

What are you doing in Mexico?

I've been roped-in to lecture a pile of beheaded corpses on why it's better to "Just Say No" to drugs.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 12 2011, 12:41 AM GMT

I've been roped-in to lecure a pile of beheaded corpses on why it's better to "Just Say No" to drugs.

That does sound like jolly fun!

Shouldn't you leave giving up writing to the people who are shit at it?

Hey ! Gringo !

The Lone Ranger used to manage ...

If it goes tits up you could always cross the border and try some of DaButt's home brew.

:D

Quote: zooo @ March 12 2011, 12:45 AM GMT

That does sound like jolly fun!

Shouldn't you leave giving up writing to the people who are shit at it?

*gets erect over 'crisis management' comment. I may be the best un-produced sitcom writer in the last 40 years, but
I'm not going to top myself over it. (I'm just going to haunt Stotty for the rest of his days, instead).

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 12 2011, 1:18 AM GMT

(I'm just going to haunt Stotty for the rest of his days, instead).

Well that's fair enough.

Hope you have a good time in Mexico. (Am quite jealous.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 12 2011, 12:28 AM GMT

Tim is feeling very uncertain - sorry to interrupt normal proceedings, but am feeling insecure... Thinking of giving-up on writing, thinking of a lot of things... Am off to Mexico tomorrow. Scared.

No jokes to make tonight. I'm only posting because actually I love the BCG and its members. Reading your posts and chatting with you (and having an escape from the horror of me) keeps me happy and balanced. Thank you & love you all (even you, Susan Nickson).

X

See you Tim
Have fun.
*also jealous

:) After complaining, found Jules Holland 'blues night;, thankyou bbc!, John Lee Hooker etall really entertained me!, FEEL GOOD MAN!.

X

Sorry to hear you're feeling down Tim, hope you feel better soon. Hug

Tim is feeling very uncertain - sorry to interrupt normal proceedings, but am feeling insecure... Thinking of giving-up on writing, thinking of a lot of things... Am off to Mexico tomorrow. Scared. No jokes to make tonight. I'm only posting because actually I love the BCG and its members. Reading your posts and chatting with you (and having an escape from the horror of me) keeps me happy and balanced. Thank you & love you all (even you, Susan Nickson). I will see you all in a week or so. X

Don't give up on the writing, Tim. You're actually 17th on my list of BCGers Most Likely To Sort Of Make It! ;) (P.S. While in Mexico check out El Chavo, their longest running sitcom)