British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,521

I have a music TV channel on in the background as I'm working, and they've played the new Foo Fighters video at least five times in the last hour. I suppose I could turn over.

what channel? I havent seen the new video.

Viva (Yes, a terrible channel!). It's not a very exciting video, they're just playing the song whilst inside a coloured box. A pretty good song, though.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 11 2011, 11:49 AM GMT

I have a music TV channel on in the background as I'm working, and they've played the new Foo Fighters video at least five times in the last hour.

It's on again!!

Quote: Lee Henman @ March 11 2011, 12:44 AM GMT

I was just having a nostalgic online stroll through vintage synth keyboards I used to own back in the day - the Jen Sx1000, the Korg Poly800 - ah sweet memories of pre-digital knob-twiddling heaven.
And then I found the Arp Odyssey I used to own. I bought it second-hand for £15 with my birthday money on my 18th birthday, had it for a couple of years and sold it to the bass player in a band I was in for a tenner, which I thought was a good deal at the time because it was an old, outmoded keyboard by then and the tenner paid for a slap-up curry and a night out at The Mall nightclub in Stockton, the biggest in the UK at the time.

Here is the exact model I had, the Arp Whiteface, on eBay now. What a bastard. Why didn't I keep it??? Because I'm a bell-end, yes, I know the answer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARP-Odyssey-Synthesizer-Whiteface-w-Complete-Paperwork-/250786275506?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3a6406e0b2

YOWZER!

Quote: Lee Henman @ March 11 2011, 12:44 AM GMT

I was just having a nostalgic online stroll through vintage synth keyboards I used to own back in the day - the Jen Sx1000, the Korg Poly800 - ah sweet memories of pre-digital knob-twiddling heaven.
And then I found the Arp Odyssey I used to own. I bought it second-hand for £15 with my birthday money on my 18th birthday, had it for a couple of years and sold it to the bass player in a band I was in for a tenner, which I thought was a good deal at the time because it was an old, outmoded keyboard by then and the tenner paid for a slap-up curry and a night out at The Mall nightclub in Stockton, the biggest in the UK at the time.

Here is the exact model I had, the Arp Whiteface, on eBay now. What a bastard. Why didn't I keep it??? Because I'm a bell-end, yes, I know the answer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARP-Odyssey-Synthesizer-Whiteface-w-Complete-Paperwork-/250786275506?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3a6406e0b2

Nevermind effing synthesisers, have you exlained that car joke yet? Eh?

Any clue as to why my Google Docs is set to a foreign language and how I go about correcting it? Nothing else within my Google account is like this. I is confused.

Never mind. I have figured it out.

Quote: Leevil @ March 11 2011, 3:20 PM GMT

Any clue as to why my Google Docs is set to a foreign language and how I go about correcting it? Nothing else within my Google account is like this. I is confused.

Never mind. I have figured it out.

You're Welcome!

:D

Weird though. I hadn't used Google Docs for a while, just wanted to have a play about. Obviously only basic stuff but pretty darn good basic stuff.

Missed out on an eBay item by 14p cos I was at uni. Damnit.

Knackered. Need to draft another entry for another comp and need to sleep. Wonder which one will win?

Got a plastery bandage thing on my arm where the nurse did a little incision, and my arm is super bruised and the bandage is dead itchy and I can't take it off until Sunday Angry

Quote: Nat Wicks @ March 11 2011, 9:48 PM GMT

Got a plastery bandage thing on my arm where the nurse did a little incision, and my arm is super bruised and the bandage is dead itchy and I can't take it off until Sunday Angry

I extend sympathy n stuff.

Ellie has fake nails on ready for her friend's hen do tomorrow night which she organised in 2 weeks! Whoop go me! \o/

What shall you be doing?

Not go carting, I take it.