British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,520

Quote: chipolata @ March 9 2011, 9:23 PM GMT

Get yourself a man's haircut, Mr Popinjay, then we'll talk.

You frothy codpiece!

Quote: Leevil @ March 10 2011, 10:48 AM GMT

That really made me laugh. Mainly because I imagined the sound he'd be making - the "yeooooow" of a kid imitating a race car.

Quote: Leevil @ March 9 2011, 3:56 PM GMT

Why invite me all the way down to the interview when within 1 second of reading my application form, telling me I'm not qualified enough?? I didn't like the interviewers opinions either, basically telling me that people with learning disabilities are violent and worthless. What a twat. And he wondered why he'd lost loads of contracts!!

Bah.

Details of employer, please. I will pass that on to the inspector.

Quote: chipolata @ March 9 2011, 5:25 PM GMT

Chip's new cat's arrived. He's wandering around yowling.

Picture please.

:D

Eek that car is clearly Christine out of the Stephen King novel!

I was bored - http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/1988-one-penny-coin-39151798.htm

Quote: Lee Henman @ March 10 2011, 3:01 AM GMT

loving this pic...even though my bell-end of a mate couldn't see the funny bit. Even after I'd pointed it out. :(

Eh?

Eh?

Is it because it looks vaguely like a face... is that the hilariousness I am missing?

I think so!

Not 100% certain...

Is it because it looks a bit like the car from Cars?

Quote: chipolata @ March 10 2011, 1:10 PM GMT

Is it because it looks a bit like the car from Cars?

Ah when you put them so close together..... erm no!

Ah well...

Quote: sootyj @ March 9 2011, 9:44 PM GMT

Bussell couldn't be more metrosexual if he f**ked a Paris tube train.

Euro Pummel?

VERY annoyed at Amazon, but at least she got a voucher out of it.

I was just having a nostalgic online stroll through vintage synth keyboards I used to own back in the day - the Jen Sx1000, the Korg Poly800 - ah sweet memories of pre-digital knob-twiddling heaven.
And then I found the Arp Odyssey I used to own. I bought it second-hand for £15 with my birthday money on my 18th birthday, had it for a couple of years and sold it to the bass player in a band I was in for a tenner, which I thought was a good deal at the time because it was an old, outmoded keyboard by then and the tenner paid for a slap-up curry and a night out at The Mall nightclub in Stockton, the biggest in the UK at the time.

Here is the exact model I had, the Arp Whiteface, on eBay now. What a bastard. Why didn't I keep it??? Because I'm a bell-end, yes, I know the answer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARP-Odyssey-Synthesizer-Whiteface-w-Complete-Paperwork-/250786275506?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3a6406e0b2

Woww. That's many $s.

Quote: zooo @ March 11 2011, 1:24 AM GMT

Woww. That's many $s.

Indeed it is. Errr

Good morning chaps