British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,517

Indeed.

*Rushes to Google chest amuptations*

Quote: bigfella @ March 9 2011, 12:38 PM GMT

I have a chest infection.

Poor you Big Fella.

I last had a chest infection in Florida a few years ago which made some of the bigger rides at Disney/Universal extra thrilling.

I'm in Hackney...

I practically live there, and by "practically" I mean I do live there.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 9 2011, 3:43 PM GMT

I practically live there, and by "practically" I mean I do live there.

Yeh I know. Im in your kitchen messing with your spoons

Why invite me all the way down to the interview when within 1 second of reading my application form, telling me I'm not qualified enough?? I didn't like the interviewers opinions either, basically telling me that people with learning disabilities are violent and worthless. What a twat. And he wondered why he'd lost loads of contracts!!

Bah.

Quote: Leevil @ March 9 2011, 3:56 PM GMT

Why invite me all the way down to the interview when within 1 second of reading my application form, telling me I'm not qualified enough?? I didn't like the interviewers opinions either, basically telling me that people with learning disabilities are violent and worthless. What a twat. And he wondered why he'd lost loads of contracts!!

Bah.

Bad luck mate. Could be worse though. You could of got job with the cockend

Quote: Gavin @ March 9 2011, 4:00 PM GMT

Bad luck mate. Could be worse though. You could of got job with the cockend

Yeah, I'm really not that bothered I didn't get it after meeting him. Just annoyed they didn't tell me over the phone or with an email/letter.

That really is bad form Leevil, you should complain to their H.R department and demand your fare back. That'll teach 'em.

I've got some cleaners in today,I'm still laughing at the one of them telling me they don't 'do' dishes. At 13 quid an hour you'll do whatever I tell you to beyatch!

£13 an hour?

I think you might have erm "cleaners" if you know what I mean....

£13 an hour?

Quote: AngieBaby @ March 9 2011, 4:18 PM GMT

That really is bad form Leevil, you should complain to their H.R department and demand your fare back. That'll teach 'em.

I think that company is running itself into the ground anyway. To be fair to him, he did tip me off to all the other places to apply to. Whether they were genuine, I'm not sure? Seeing as they're competition n that.

Quote: Leevil @ March 9 2011, 3:56 PM GMT

Bah.

Where do you live?

I could have look for unqualified/experienced posts.

Most of the really good organisations take people with good values and attitude.

Often in my experience better than sour by the book types who've been doing it for years.

Quote: sootyj @ March 9 2011, 4:19 PM GMT

£13 an hour?

£13 an hour?

How much do you pay your cleaner then Soots?

Nothing and I treat them horribly, as well as sexually abusing them.

Did I mention I do my own cleaning?

PM'd you soots. Where I live and a dirty photo too. ;)