British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,342

Quote: EllieJP @ January 17 2011, 10:33 AM GMT

Hey John!

I will wait for you in a towel later Chip unless you're with John. :(

I just can't compete.

Ellie baby!

Towel up and I'll pick up Chip on the back of the Lucasmobile.

Quote: chipolata @ January 17 2011, 10:37 AM GMT

Course you can. I'm over John with his small knackered baws, saggy face and little girls feet. ;)

My baws say hello, by the way.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ January 17 2011, 10:38 AM GMT

Ellie baby!

:D

Cool

Quote: bigfella @ January 17 2011, 9:21 AM GMT

I thought wordpress was a free thing - you signed up and off you go. Seems I was wrong, seems you have to have hosting.

Or do clever people know different?

Nah. I'm not sure what weird extra stuff Gav and Nat wanted to do (design new themes or something) but for the normal user you just sign up and off you go. Very simple.

I did think you had to have a host- but there are plenty of free hosts about.

I just made up a name for the site and put in my email address and that was it.

*shrug* I have no idea.

Looks like one of my articles is going to be put up in the correspondents section of THE SITE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 17 2011, 11:51 AM GMT

Looks like one of my articles is going to be put up in the correspondents section of THE SITE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

Oh really...?

*folds arms and turns around so back faces Nat*

No, sorry, I can't hear you.

Unimpressed

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 17 2011, 11:51 AM GMT

*shrug* I have no idea.

As much as I don't want fuel traffic that way... post up a link when it does.

I'm going to ask people to retweet it for me because the best one per month gets £75, and lots of tweets might sway it in my favour :D It's just the one that's on GiggleBeats at the moment, so you might have already read it.

Speak of the devil: http://www.chortle.co.uk/correspondents/2011/01/17/12566/edgy%3F_no_its_hack...

Bit disappointed that they changed the name of the article from "And then I untied her": Is 'Edgy' The New 'Hack'? as it sort of affects the tone of the piece now.

Twitterers, if you wouldn't mind tweeting this for me via the button? Might help me win £75.

Retweeted for you, however spotted a spelling mistake.

"...acts fill five, tebn and even..."

Nooo ! They put that in! I used numbers not words :(

That's because they're faintly retarded.

Good work though! And nice pic of you too.

I would retweet, but my Twitter is set to private and the only people on their are the people who would probably read this or Ellie's retweet anyway. But still, good luck :D