British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 3,338

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 16 2011, 5:39 PM GMT

Ooh I was supposed to write a blog post today. Don't know if I can be bothered. Haven't done one this year.

...lazy.

Writing a decent blog is a bit of art form: you need to write something interesting and do it regularly but not too regularly or else you run out of steam.

My old blog gets far more posts than my current one purely because there are 3-4 posts are on there that hit the right note and as a result do well in the Google rankings. I haven't updated that blog in months.

Last night's birthday party for my neighbor was epic. I'll write more when my head stops pounding.

Thing with blogs is every one can write one.

And given the choice between reading my drivel and Brooker, I know which one I'd pick.

My blog posts are roughly equivalent to shouting down the toilet.

Only less neck strain.

Quote: sootyj @ January 16 2011, 6:00 PM GMT

Thing with blogs is every one can write one.

And given the choice between reading my drivel and Brooker, I know which one I'd pick.

My blog posts are roughly equivalent to shouting down the toilet.

Only less neck strain.

I was about to say 'I really like Nat's blog', and then I read her most recent one, and to be quite frank Nat can shit right off :P

Why, what have I done now? :(

Quote: JoLaw @ January 16 2011, 7:32 PM GMT

I was about to say 'I really like Nat's blog', and then I read her most recent one, and to be quite frank Nat can shit right off :P

Not whilst I'm shouting down the toilet please

Quote: Ben @ January 16 2011, 3:34 PM GMT

I've been coming up with character ideas for a sitcom. Constantly shying away from the female character so far though. She likes cats and that's about all I have.

Please don't also make her a lesbian, and buy into two lots of stereotypes?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 16 2011, 7:35 PM GMT

Why, what have I done now? :(

Aww don't make me feel bad! I have decided I will take 'whore' as a compliment. I can't manage to give it away, so the assumption that I could charge is not only complimentary, but also kinda naive. ;)

Quote: JoLaw @ January 16 2011, 8:31 PM GMT

I have decided I will take 'whore' as a compliment.

You're going to fit in around here just fine...

(Welcome, btw. ;))

Quote: JoLaw @ January 16 2011, 8:31 PM GMT

Aww don't make me feel bad! I have decided I will take 'whore' as a compliment. I can't manage to give it away, so the assumption that I could charge is not only complimentary, but also kinda naive. ;)

I already took it down! Didn't want people taking it the wrong way.

I love you.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ January 16 2011, 8:40 PM GMT

I love you.

Whoremonger. Unimpressed

Now I am very curious.

All I did was call her a whore on my blog. In the friendly way...

I wrote some bad political satire. This is not stand up material that I SHOULD be writing.

Trying to decide who to go as for Rocky Horror.