British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 2,748

2nd favourite film = Withnail & I

Quote: zooo @ September 19 2010, 11:36 PM BST

Favourite son of god: oh never mind...

:D

Robyn just e-mailed her "buddies" and ended up sounding really awful in the process.

Quote: zooo @ September 19 2010, 11:36 PM BST

Favourite son of god.

Ted. Ted of Nazareth. The son God never mentions but he did a lot of the donkey work back in the day.

At the Denver airport for the flight home. The scenery in the mountains rivaled anything I'd seen before. I think I'll be returning on a regular basis.

Is doing this a lot - Unimpressed

Quote: sootyj @ September 19 2010, 11:09 PM BST

Is hea serial killer?

Is someone who eats a hearty breakfast a cereal killer?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 19 2010, 10:49 PM BST

One of my eyes was itchy and I itched it too much and it's gone tiny and red and hurts like a motherf**ker. I look even more freakish than I do normally. :(

Stop rubbing it and use a proprietary eye bath solution or or a saline solution.

(a heaped teaspoon of salt in a mug of luke warm water)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 19 2010, 10:49 PM BST

One of my eyes was itchy and I itched it too much and it's gone tiny and red and hurts like a motherf**ker. I look even more freakish than I do normally. :(

"That's freaky!"

Aaron is craving a full English.

Struggling to not fall asleep.

Same - although it's my body that wants to sleep. Apparently typing is too much for it right now.

I'm also weening myself off of diet Coke again. Became addicted again! Ooops.

My eye has returned to normal size, but there is now a tiny rash on the back of my neck where 3 days of cheap jewellary has disagreed with my sensitive skin.

Oh and thanks lovely Robyn :D I want your awesome hair please.

My hair is a paaain. Where it's shorter again now, I wake up with odd bits of it flattened and look very strange for a while until I manage to fix it.

It's an exciting day for me when I don't look strange.

Shush, you!

I'm hungry.

Sootyj is almost ready to fire his script like a V2 rocket of hilarity at the dark heart of the BBC.

Lnowing his luck he'll probably hit Belgium.