British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 74

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 16 2009, 8:54 PM BST

Maybe a few of us could join together like a Transformer to take you down.

Gavil Puttershine transform!!

Laughing out loud

Is there a post count where you just expire? Or can you go on forever?

Forever.

Although, at the moment, the limit is 99,999,999,999. Then things would start going peculiar. That'd be quite easily changed though.

Wahooo for Leevil, and Aaron! :D

Yeah 2000 posts!!!!!

Well done Big Fella

Woo! \o/

Quote: bigfella @ August 18 2009, 12:33 PM BST

Yeah 2000 posts!!!!!

Yey! :)

Well done bigfella.

Though I'm beginning to get 'Milestone' fatigue with so many people hitting their various K's in such a short space of time.

It's like when you work in an office and a load of people all have their birthdays in the same month and the collection tin seems to come round every 5 seconds.

And then on top of that, someone's leaving and someone else is having a baby and by the end of the month, you've got no friggin' money. So you go into work the next day with a shotgun and kill them all in a hail of blood and bullets.

Congratulations once again bigfella!

Thanks all

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 18 2009, 12:41 PM BST

Well done bigfella.

Though I'm beginning to get 'Milestone' fatigue with so many people hitting their various K's in such a short space of time.

It's like when you work in an office and a load of people all have their birthdays in the same month and the collection tin seems to come round every 5 seconds.

And then on top of that, someone's leaving and someone else is having a baby and by the end of the month, you've got no friggin' money. So you go into work the next day with a shotgun and kill them all in a hail of blood and bullets.

Has a collection tin come round then? *Waits with hope*

bigfella with a bigpostcount! Well done!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 18 2009, 12:41 PM BST

Well done bigfella.

*takes a step back*

Quote: bigfella @ August 18 2009, 12:45 PM BST

Has a collection tin come round then? *Waits with hope*

*sha-lak lak*

We should all start with massive post counts, then go backwards so we're all heading towards zero.

I forgot to celebrate my 6,000th post.

Huzzah on 6000 posts Ben!