British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 69

Are you aiming for 10,000 by the end of the year, Tim? You've been posting with some real brio recently.

Sad, isn't it? How many posts do you have to get to before they let you out of here?

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 8 2009, 12:00 AM BST

Sad, isn't it? How many posts do you have to get to before they let you out of here?

How much can a mother love her child? Too much.

:D

Quote: Ben @ August 7 2009, 11:57 PM BST

brio

WTF?

Quote: Badge @ August 5 2009, 11:59 PM BST

So, I've been to the post 3000, and I can reveal that not much has changed (but we live underwater).

:D

(>_<;)

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ August 7 2009, 8:30 PM BST

I'm thinking of posting a hilarious sketch in Critique.
One of Bussells probably

I thought that you said it would be hilarious?

Quote: Ben @ August 7 2009, 11:57 PM BST

Are you aiming for 10,000 by the end of the year, Tim? You've been posting with some real brio recently.

Fun.

1,000 not out Fred Sunshine. And more congrats because most of them were worth reading! :)

I just noticed I hit 5000 193 posts ago. I might as well mention it since I doubt I'll reach 10000 any time soon.

1000 posts from Fred Sunshine? Should we really be encouraging this type of behaviour?

Well done matey, looking forward to your next K.

Fred's got 1000! Fred is one of the best BCG posters ever - fact! More Fred, please!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 8 2009, 3:06 PM BST

1000 posts from Fred Sunshine? Should we really be encouraging this type of behaviour?

Well done matey, looking forward to your next K.

I may not always read his posts but I do look forward to seeing his mustache avatars within threads.

And well done on 5195 Curt.

Quote: Badge @ August 8 2009, 3:08 PM BST

Fred's got 1000! Fred is one of the best BCG posters ever - fact! More Fred, please!

Why don't you marry him queer-o?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 8 2009, 3:09 PM BST

Maybe I already have, presumtee-o?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 8 2009, 3:09 PM BST

Mmmmm...that reminds me I should have some breakfast.