British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 63

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2009, 2:49 PM BST

Ha, you're not that annoying.
;)

I think you underestimate Carparks superhuman powers there Zooo.

Shit, 4000 posts. That's 1000 in 12 days by my calculations. This sabbatical from work is turning-out exactly how I feared it would. Will have to order some kind of anti-internet mittens to prevent keyboard use. :(

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 30 2009, 1:51 PM BST

Shit, 4000 posts. That's 1000 in 12 days by my calculations. This sabbatical from work is turning-out exactly how I feared it would. Will have to order some kind of anti-internet mittens to prevent keyboard use. :(

Is work writing? Or have you taken time off to write?

Quote: Leevil @ July 29 2009, 2:58 PM BST

Don's gone?

Oh, no? :D

What tragic news.

A bit from column a) and a bit from column b)...

It's a bit of lifestyle change, a period of reflection, plus owed paid leave in perpertuity.

Well done, Tim? Yes, well done!

I appreciate you had to think about before issuing a congratulations.

I'd realised the longer you keep this pace up, the better I might look once you over take me.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 30 2009, 1:51 PM BST

Blimey. Double my count. Well done, mate. You work shy fop!

4000?! 4000?! Bloomin' 'eck!

Congratulations though Tim and well done for your turning yourself around, I now look forward to your posts with Glee.

*Glee is my Honduran house boy and masseur*

:D

And well done Tim.

Well done. Timmy... time? Oh, yeah. Loz put that on the Sky+. Quite a good program actually. It looks like Aardman's work.

Blinking flip Walker, it seems like only a few weeks ago that you had half as many posts as me.

*checks annotated diary*

Actually, it was only a few weeks ago. :O

Sad, isn't it? I'd almost like to say that they were all single emoticon posts, but I think we both know I'd be lying. :(

Must... finish... new... script... Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 31 2009, 12:50 AM BST

Sad, isn't it? I'd almost like to say that they were all single emoticon posts, but I think we both know I'd be lying. :(

Must... finish... new... script... Angry

Sad but happy too. The all-new sober Tim is a different man. Good to have you around.

*looks for suitable emoticon but can only find Sick *