British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 111

Laughing out loud

Quote: Badge @ March 11 2010, 10:27 PM GMT

Moustache in the wrong place?

Laughing out loud :O

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ February 2 2010, 7:17 PM GMT

Hello everyone, just writing to announce that after twenty seven entries and some stiff competition I have just topped the British Comedy Guide skit leader board! A massive thank you to everyone who voted for my sketches and of course to Michael Monkhouse for running the competition! I promised myself I would post a link to a taster for a sketch show that I have written should I ever take the top spot, so here it is! Sucka-Fu Chicken-Hed

Christian

Well done! And yes very big thank you for Michael, he always keeps it up and should be well recognised for it!

Yes - thanks Michael. I did it for a short while and know what it involves.

Not really a milestone post - but I've been a member of this site for three years this month. Just to get a little soppy, I've loved being on here, and meeting so many great people (some I've been lucky enough to meet offline). What have I got to show for it? 17 points in the skit comp, and a hell of a lot of posts! ;)

Big love and hugs, Ellie. Hug

Yay Ellie! :D

Aw, well done on sticking around.

Happy 35237 posts, zooo!

Wow, to think I nearly missed such a milestone!

Quote: zooo @ March 26 2010, 3:30 PM GMT

Wow, to think I nearly missed such a milestone!

And now it's gone. :(

Ok! Wishy-washy-pathetic-Oscar style speech now!
I can't believe I've made so many posts on this damn website. :P
I know I've been here a while, and I'm sure I've annoyed most of you with my being young and unwitting innuendos, let alone basically sticking to General Discussion and being very unfunny, but I've really got a lot out of being here. I'm sure I say this every time I make a 'big' post, but I guess I'll do a run down. So far I've gained -
1 A* on my RS coursework (Why I signed up originally!)
20,000 posts, obviously
4 years of my life
A lot of laughs
2 meet ups with some very lovely people
A heap of new friends
A lot of insanity
A lot of sanity - thank you so much for caring about me when I've been at my lowest, even though I'm sure you didn't always know just how sad I was
Some confidence
And 1 wonderful boyfriend (cue lots of puking from you all here)

Thank you everyone. Pleased

Congratulations, Robyn! One of the loveliest people on here. :) Hug Wave

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 4 2010, 11:24 PM BST

Ok! Wishy-washy-pathetic-Oscar style speech now!
I can't believe I've made so many posts on this damn website. :P
I know I've been here a while, and I'm sure I've annoyed most of you with my being young and unwitting innuendos, let alone basically sticking to General Discussion and being very unfunny, but I've really got a lot out of being here. I'm sure I say this every time I make a 'big' post, but I guess I'll do a run down. So far I've gained -
1 A* on my RS coursework (Why I signed up originally!)
20,000 posts, obviously
4 years of my life
A lot of laughs
2 meet ups with some very lovely people
A heap of new friends
A lot of insanity
A lot of sanity - thank you so much for caring about me when I've been at my lowest, even though I'm sure you didn't always know just how sad I was
And 1 wonderful boyfriend (cue lots of puking from you all here)

Thank you everyone. Pleased

And your poon licked?

Aaronnnn!!!

Just don't ask him to do your best man's speech, Elliot... ;)