British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 107

Quote: EllieJP @ November 11 2009, 9:46 AM GMT

My mum had to sing loudly "zed" at the end of the Seseame street song so that my sister and I didn't copy "zee." Bless my mum.

:D

There's something really irritating about it though, I couldn't even bare it when I was a kid!

3 big cheers for Tim the man! 10000 and getting stronger!!

Woo.

:$ Cheers, Ian. Can't believe it, 10,000 posts, every single one of them comedy gold... Whistling nnocently

(In a way though, we should probably discount the first 2000, cos I was a bit of a c**t.)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 11 2009, 9:46 AM GMT

My mum had to sing loudly "zed" at the end of the Seseame street song so that my sister and I didn't copy "zee." Bless my mum.

That's parental dedication! Laughing out loud

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 14 2009, 11:22 PM GMT

:$ Cheers, Ian. Can't believe it, 10,000 posts, every single one of them comedy gold... Whistling nnocently

(In a way though, we should probably discount the first 2000, cos I was a bit of a c**t.)

Congrats bud!

Well, 8000 pure comedy gold and a couple of thousand saying goodbye :D

Well done to you! You're like a 10th level mage now!

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 14 2009, 11:22 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

That's just an amazing coincidence!!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 14 2009, 11:24 PM GMT

Well done to you! You're like a 10th level mage now!

I have little-to-no idea what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment, thanks. If I have posted further than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants (Moonstone, Leevil, Aaron, zooo, Nil etc. Plus I've had too much bloody time on my hands.) ;)

Thanks to everyone for making life that bit more fun. Wave

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 14 2009, 11:27 PM GMT

I have little-to-no idea what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment, thanks. If I have posted further than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants (Moonstone, Leevil, Aaron, zooo, Nil etc. Plus I've had too much bloody time on my hands.) ;)

It means you can now cast Magic Missile! Yaaaaaaay!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 14 2009, 11:25 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

That's just an amazing coincidence!!

Bizarre. :O :D

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 14 2009, 11:27 PM GMT

Thanks to everyone for making life that bit more fun. Wave

Lovey

Quote: Curt @ November 14 2009, 11:28 PM GMT

It means you can now cast Magic Missile! Yaaaaaaay!

Congrats Tim. 8000 sober ramblings, how much is that in chips?

YES!
My 3806th post!
Well, I'm celebrating. You never know nowadays if it's last post territory or not.
Wave

Congrats to Badge and thanks, Leevil.

Hi, Badge! Wave

Congrats, Badge! Wave

Congrats Tim...and Badge... :P