British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 104

Quote: Leevil @ November 9 2009, 1:13 PM GMT

Oh, you might have to use a Proxy (is it?) Is use HotSpot Shield, works great.

Ooh, that's a new one on me. Is it smooth?

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 9 2009, 3:05 PM GMT

Hmmm

They're starting to set traps as well, Nil. Files deliberately uploaded by the authors/owners. That's how I got my second strike.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 9 2009, 4:21 PM GMT

Ooh, that's a new one on me. Is it smooth?

Smooth? It works well on Hulu, if you like that sorta thing. Probably works on most US TV stations catchup services too.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 9 2009, 4:21 PM GMT

They're starting to set traps as well, Nil. Files deliberately uploaded by the authors/owners. That's how I got my second strike.

Traps eh...? The bastards. Two strikes? I haven't had one yet. *touches wood* Oo-er!

Dirty boy!

Quote: Leevil @ November 9 2009, 4:24 PM GMT

Smooth? It works well on Hulu, if you like that sorta thing. Probably works on most US TV stations catchup services too.

Oh cool, there's often some good stuff on Hulu, and as you've already said the South Park streams can't be watched either. Coool, thanks for t' heads up Lee.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 9 2009, 4:28 PM GMT

Traps eh...? The bastards. Two strikes? I haven't had one yet. *touches wood* Oo-er!

Well, neither were actually my fault, but I'm just saying the danger is there. And you should check how many chances your ISP will give you as I think they're going to reduce those as well.

Look 8002 posts. To celebrate I'm wearing a wooly hat.

I shall join you in your celebrations by wearing my special comedy hat.

Congrats, Dolly! :D

Congratulations, Dolly D! :D Hug Wave

Well done Dolly and Leevil for a little while ago!

Congratulations on 8000 posts Dolly. I'd like to think that at least 1000 of those were aimed at my sexist comments - so like all great men, I will take some of the credit for your achievement. :P

My piddly 3000 posts looks small in comparison - but then again 12 episodes of Fawlty Towers is better then 300 episodes of My Family or something vaguely analogueous.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yes...Well done Dollykins!

Hug <3 Lovey Wave

Well done on the 8,000 Dolly.
It was only around 6K a few pages back.
I think you've managed to break the Speed of Leevil
:D

LOL.

Well done, Dolly!

Well done Dolly. :)

Woot! Go Dolly! \O/

Has anyone ever been on another message board where so many members have such high post counts?