British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 127

Quote: Charisma @ September 7 2008, 4:54 PM BST

Is that a euphemism?

Laughing out loud

Glad you all had a good time, without me! *jacparov runs off to cry and curse his parents for being northerners*

Robyn: I'm not particularly clever, but even I'm not quite THAT stupid. What's most interesting is that the two of you were still together when I texted though...

Re Bristol, it has always been the intention to have meets across the country. There may be a smaller scale Christmas party in December for the Londoners. Julia is going to arrange one in Manchester at some point. And the next meet proper we are hoping to hold earlyish in the new year. Beyond that, nothing has been decided, nor particularly discussed in any detail. If you can send me dates you'll be back, Huge Bear, then we may be able to arrange something around you.

And yes, Finck is lovely. And 26, IIRC.

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2008, 5:16 PM BST

Robyn: I'm not particularly clever, but even I'm not quite THAT stupid. What's most interesting is that the two of you were still together when I texted though...

Laughing out loud We weren't! It was on MSN, with me saying "Aaron just texted..."

Quote: Aaron @ September 7 2008, 5:16 PM BST

And yes, Finck is lovely. And 26, IIRC.

Wow! She's as old as I'll be on Thursday.

A Cambridge meet could be good. For me anyway!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 7 2008, 5:18 PM BST

Laughing out loud We weren't! It was on MSN, with me saying "Aaron just texted..."

Hmm, ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then - this time. But did he REALLY think I'd buy a denial? :P

He didn't think you'd buy a denial, he just said that you weren't allowed to be right about things! :P

Hhaha! Fair enough. (It's because I knew months ago, right? :D)

Laughing out loud Because you decided it months ago!

Did Aaron know it before you did?

Laughing out loud I'm just saying nothing now, and hoping that Elliot will come online and rescue me from putting my foot in it!

Quote: zooo @ September 7 2008, 11:58 AM BST

I cannot believe I missed Godot.

I saved you a raspberry bootlace as well.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 7 2008, 2:43 PM BST

Upset I missed Robyn and Elliot and Godot though.

Ditto Ellie. I came with the intention of touching David Bussell, but I also touched the rather fabulous hem of Julia C's skirt. Finck told me my German was English but that I was almost a nice person, Seefacts let me talk to him and Chapman didn't send me off once.

The biggest shock of the evening was how nice Aaron was. I still can't believe it. As Tim said I expected to be kicked in the balls upon entering, instead he was indulgent, relaxed and positively feline. All on diet coke. Amazing.

What time did you show your taxi light?

About 10.30 Unfortunately. The cab's in a forensic lab in Bridgend. (long story). Had to use pubic (sic) transport. Because I live in London it never occurred to me to check for engineering works, so i ended up walking from Lewisham.

Aaron said you all left around 9.00ish so I missed you by a fair bit.

I would have come earlier if I'd realised how welcoming everyone would be.

Ellie.. your avatar... ;)