British Comedy Guide

BSG Meetup Page 105

Quote: David Chapman @ September 5 2008, 7:24 PM BST

I'll be getting a travelcard which covers everything for the day for £7.

May only be for certain areas but MAY be cheaper than an Oyster. Definitely for me though.

It doesn't make a lot of difference, because an oyster tops out at the daily travelcard cost & any more trips that day are effectively free.

Quote: billwill @ September 5 2008, 9:03 PM BST

It doesn't make a lot of difference, because an oyster tops out at the daily travelcard cost & any more trips that day are effectively free.

*Nods in agreement* I think they cap it after you've travelled the equivalent of £5 sommat.

Yes, indeed. But I can't wait for my Freedom Pass.

Quote: Aaron @ September 5 2008, 10:06 PM BST

Yes, indeed. But I can't wait for my Freedom Pass.

I think you have a long time to go on that and the gov wont be able to afford to give you freedom passes by the time you get there.

If someone will PM me a Mobile Number, I will ring up at about 9 O'Clock to have a chat with you all. I can't make it, but would love to get involved some how.

Quote: billwill @ September 5 2008, 10:35 PM BST

I think you have a long time to go on that and the gov wont be able to afford to give you freedom passes by the time you get there.

Oh I beg to differ.

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 5 2008, 8:54 PM BST

Eh? so you can cash in the cards now?!

I wouldn't know though because I buy monthly zones 1-3. Have done for the last two years.

Unforutunetly it seems they charge a fiver to do a refund... :-(

Like I say, if someone will PM me a Mobile Number I can ring at about 9 O'Clock, so I can get involved in a small way and say hello to everyone, I will be most grateful.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 5 2008, 10:57 PM BST

Like I say, if someone will PM me a Mobile Number I can ring at about 9 O'Clock, so I can get involved in a small way and say hello to everyone, I will be most grateful.

Laughing out loud

So, is the Mobile idea out of the question??? No PM YET!!!

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 5 2008, 11:18 PM BST

So, is the Mobile idea out of the question??? No PM YET!!!

Laughing out loud

Why do you keep laughing at my suggestions of wanting to get involved, you Old Cow.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 5 2008, 11:21 PM BST

Why do you keep laughing at my suggestions of wanting to get involved, you Old Cow.

I mean come on, that is slightly cheeky don't you think? Asking for a mobile number so's you can ring in.

What are you some hollywood star who couldn't make it in person to collect his award or summat?

Cue big screen with Jack at his poolside at his crib. "Hi sorry I couldn't be there...."

Have a beer on me.
But pay for it yerself!

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 5 2008, 11:22 PM BST

I mean come on, that is slightly cheeky don't you think.

Not really. I will ring, it will cost me the money and I, who regretably can't be there, can speak to everyone for a few minutes and say hello to everyone.