British Comedy Guide

PM Ellie Page 14

Ah, well done everyone!

You're all quite amusing really... who'dathunkit?

*Collapses with sheer weight of praise*

Laughing out loud

ian is some kind of 21st century Picasso!

1) is Ruby. But I can't guess the rest. All the boys on here are filthy so they could be any of them.

He certainly is. I'm surprised he didn't give Ellie a third gazumber.

Crumbs, imagine if Ellie DID have a third gazumber. She'd achieve boobie critical mass. All the ladies in the world would tilt towards her, then the nearest ones would start flying right at her. Eventually there'd just be one big mass of boobage, just hanging there.

I think I'm turning into Jeff off Coupling.

I knew I should've recorded my reworking of Gloria Gaynor's 'I will Survive' rather than just sending the lyrics. Then I could've just sent the link on iTunes. Serves me right for not putting the effort in I suppose!

Yay \O/ \O/ \O/

I get the silver!! And only missed out by 0.3 - by such margins and all that!
Nice one Nick. Looks like you really 'Nicked' it this time Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: ian_w @ July 21 2008, 12:25 PM BST

Looks like you really 'Nicked' it this time Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

*boom tishhhh*

Quote: Gavin @ July 21 2008, 8:50 AM BST

....snigger.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 21 2008, 11:52 AM BST

I think I'm turning into Jeff off Coupling.

Where will you be going on holiday this year?

Quote: EllieJP @ July 21 2008, 11:15 AM BST

Here's a comp for you - guess who's is who's.

whose is whose* Unimpressed

Aaron, could you just correct my spelling as I go? Thanks.

Ian's really is a great entry, is it based on a true story? Please don't tell me that crudely drawn paint pic beat my beautifully crafted song. That was a whole ten minute lunch break that took.

That crudely drawn paint pic was TWO POINTS better than your song*. Ha! Whoever did it wins!

*I imagine.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 21 2008, 12:46 PM BST

is it based on a true story?

Yup, that's exactly how it happened.

Ok, I can see the sucking up points as it is artistically perfect, but rudeness and humour points? Hmmm...

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 21 2008, 12:53 PM BST

That crudely drawn paint pic was TWO POINTS better than your song*. Ha! Whoever did it wins!

*I imagine.

I'm guessing the crudely drawn paint pic is Bandage's.

Quote: EllieJP @ July 21 2008, 12:39 PM BST

Aaron, could you just correct my spelling as I go? Thanks.

Nah, you'll never learn!