British Comedy Guide

Little Britain Page 8

Brilliant. I'm killing myself laughing.

Lou and Andy in the Library. "I want that one". "But that's about China". "I want that one!"

They go out Andy says "I can't read!"

Quote: Kirk @ 27th August 2006, 2:23 AM

I'm a fan, certainly. I love the humour, the offensiveness and the acting. Simply brilliant!

But...

I would like to hear your opinion on the stance that Little Britain essentially recycles the same jokes over and over again. For instance, the incontinent old lady... we get it, she pees in public - but does it need to be repeated 6 times?

Angelic

She can't help it you know.

One of my favourite sketches is when they are in the pub with Lou's new girlfriend, and as he went to the bar to get some drinks, Andy leapt out of his wheelchair, spun one of the wheels and pointed her saying she had pushed him out of his wheelchair, just as Lou came back with the drinks - so cruel and funny

You evil Pole!

I always got the impression they were trying too hard, while League of Gentlemen was the real deal. They missed a trick with Eugene, though.

I have been watching series 3 repeats on that's TV 2 and I swear the ting tong sketches have been edited out this time.Iam definitely sure last year they weren't.

I don't think they would be edited out on That's

It was in the news end of last year that bubbles + Desiree and ting tong sketches will be edited out on future repeats and streaming services.

It's a travesty
No Bubbles and Ronnie Corbott!
that was my favourite

Well I watched That's last night and they didn't appear.

Watched it tonight , the abroad episode and bubbles sketch was on but it was one with Desiree not in it.So fat white woman ok to show but fat blackface woman not ok now , oh yeah and Ronnie Corbett was in it too.