British Comedy Guide

Online/Virtual Friendships/Relationships Page 6

My on-line persona is very skimilar to how I am in real life. (Stop shaking your head Aaron.) Just the way I am I guess. I don't think I could change if I wanted to now. Huh?

You know me too well.

Quote: Aaron @ March 27, 2008, 10:47 PM

Nothing. I just couldn't be bothered to go back and edit my post to quote you.

1160s 'cos that's shortly before your parents died. etc etc. Innit.

Oh I see.

Quote: roscoff @ March 27, 2008, 11:08 PM

My on-line persona is very skimilar to how I am in real life. (Stop shaking your head Aaron.) Just the way I am I guess. I don't think I could change if I wanted to now. Huh?

Me too. I don't think I'm that different to how I am on here.

I'm the same in real life, just a bit more shy.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 27, 2008, 11:20 PM

Me too. I don't think I'm that different to how I am on here.

You are dear... Just a bit though :P Laughing out loud

Why? How different am I?

Quote: EllieJP @ March 27, 2008, 11:21 PM

Why? How different am I?

Slightly more rounded?

Haha... agreed!

I joined my first forum in December, 2002. A few of the people who used/use it have become really close friends, up in Edinburgh and Glasgow. In fact, some of them posted some pictures of themselves, back in December, having Xmas Dinner together. Also, one of them got married in New York, last year, and some of the others went to it.

That's so cool. I've met a couple of people from this forum...and they rock. I think when you all share a passion, friendships are born naturally - whether online or in "real life".

Quote: zooo @ March 27, 2008, 11:20 PM

I'm the same in real life, just a bit more shy.

And the glow surrounding your divine being is not quite as evident online!

As I've never met any of you it would be interesting to meet up and try and name you all. Aaron's picture though dark is on his avatar so that would be easy. Plus the Young Conservative suit and optional swatika would be a give away. Chapman would also be easy because he'll be the one with the grim reaper in attendance. I imagine Ellie to be somewhat like her avatar which I openly admit I fancy. That probably says a little too much about me! I just imagine Zooo walking around with Tennant on one side of her t-shirt Barrowman on the back and a big strap-on just in case a gay icon should show up at any time.

Am I banned???

Oh yes I've seen Leevils pic and I imagine him stood in the corner with a lollipop cos he looks about twelve.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 27, 2008, 11:30 PM

I've met a couple of people from this forum...and they rock.

Now I know you've forgotten that we've met!

And I'm the alcoholic...