British Comedy Guide

Online/Virtual Friendships/Relationships Page 18

Ellie's a right humper!

I have a pic from the 1st 4laughs meet somewhere of Shoepie looking at her boobies and getting "lost".

Quote: zooo @ December 11 2011, 4:08 PM GMT

Ellie's a right humper!

I'm sure youi have some sort of boob radar, someone starts talking about boobs and you home in :)

Although whilst we are talking about women I've met from here and impressive boobs...

I think I may need a cold shower. Laughing out loud

You are like a fecking homing pigeon.

Quick, everyone talk about warts....

Quote: TopBanana @ December 11 2011, 3:20 PM GMT

I'm no longer in that job!

Even more confusing.

Kill me. Kill me now.

Laughing out loud I like you TB you're life is like a mid season curb.

Quote: zooo @ December 11 2011, 4:08 PM GMT

Ellie's a right humper!

You cheeky lady... I didn't hump anyone.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 13 2011, 3:49 PM GMT

You cheeky lady... I didn't hump anyone.

I think she meant the furniture.

Quote: DaButt @ December 10 2011, 3:25 PM GMT

My best friend did a lot of Internet dating between marriages and imparted this wisdom upon me:

"Women you meet online like it in the butt. All of them."

How funny.

Quote: zooo @ December 10 2011, 3:33 PM GMT

Gosh, he sounds like a catch...

A mate of mine met a girl who wanted it 'up the butt', but he didn't want to go there. It's hardly the guys fault if that's what women are into.

That wasn't quite my point.

To me online friendships are fine though a bit more strange as your not sure whether your talking to a student or a fat guy from Yorkshire

To actual online relationships al I shall there's only so far wanking can go :P

Quote: zooo @ December 13 2011, 8:17 PM GMT

That wasn't quite my point.

The way he talks about women you mean? Would you be bothered if a woman talked about men that way though?

I didn't say I was bothered, but I imagine my reaction would have been the same, yes!
If Dabutt had mentioned he had a female friend who once said 'every man you meet online likes a finger up his arse,' my first thought probably would have been the same: 'she sounds like a catch...'

Not bothered, but you know what I mean. I could imagine that if a woman said a female friend said something along those lines about men you'd see the funny side, but I could be wrong!

All I did was joke that he sounded like a catch, though, I didn't suggest he be permanently shunned or put in prison.

Yeh Zooo! Don't make jokes, this is the internet every thing typed on it is fact.