British Comedy Guide

Online/Virtual Friendships/Relationships Page 17

The original point wasn't that he'd lied, just that he may have exaggerated. Flipping heck, people are being a bit overly judgemental!

Quote: zooo @ December 11 2011, 10:53 AM GMT

The original point wasn't that he'd lied, just that he may have exaggerated. Flipping heck, people are being a bit overly judgemental!

Thanks, zooo.

She asked me about my job; I said it was really interesting and challenging, when really it was awful.

It's not even 0.1% of a lie.

It's a big fat evil lie and now you're f**ked.

No BottomBanana for you.

You're faced with a stark choice: tell her you've changed jobs and the new one's awful - thereby compounding the lie and becoming even more of a black-hearted scumbag, or: tell her that you lied originally to impress her - revealing that you lack confidence and think she's shallow and materialistic and will be impressed by money.

If you've been in the job for a bit, you could just say you no longer find it as interesting or challenging.

Just pretend your interested in what ever shit you do for a job. Mission complete.

I pretend I'm interested in the job, peoples feelings, the environment. All the time

When really if they all f**ked off tomorrow I'd probably not notice.

I'm no longer in that job!

Even more confusing.

Kill me. Kill me now.

Maybe you could tell her you have a new job then?

Just talk about her. Women love that.

Quote: TopBanana @ December 11 2011, 3:20 PM GMT

I'm no longer in that job!

Even more confusing.

Kill me. Kill me now.

All you have to remember is that nothing...that's NOTHING on the internet is of any importance. Including this.

Quote: TopBanana @ December 11 2011, 2:44 PM GMT

Thanks, zooo.

She asked me about my job; I said it was really interesting and challenging, when really it was awful.

It's not even 0.1% of a lie.

How do we know you're not lying right now, eh?

Quote: TopBanana @ December 10 2011, 6:15 PM GMT

Yeah, if it was mentioned (i.e. 'tell me about your exciting job') I'd just say 'oh, well it really isn't as exciting as I made out'.

You sound like quite the raconteur.

:) Banana Just don't bother there, if you are getting this worked up, too much effort for what return? You are not that desperate so why continue?

Move on and learn to be more honest, wish you well chum x

Having met people from here and 4laughs I can honestly say that they were all the same as they were online. Only exception was Ellie whose boobs were even bigger than I imagined and tried to hump me because she is filthy but we all knew that.

If anyone is interested, plans are in the works already for a web meet next year for a last Christmas before the world ends (I know, very early planning) so if you want to come (it will be London I'm afraid), you are welcome. It's open to 4laughers and non 4laughers. Just give me or Dannyjb1 a heads up whenever. I think you have enough time.

Oh and Banana, just meet as friends and see how it goes. That is all you can do.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 11 2011, 4:02 PM GMT

Having met people from here and 4laughs I can honestly say that they were all the same as they were online. Only exception was Ellie whose boobs were even bigger than I imagined and tried to hump me because she is filthy but we all knew that.

If anyone is interested, plans are in the works already for a web meet next year for a last Christmas before the world ends (I know, very early planning) so if you want to come (it will be London I'm afraid), you are welcome. It's open to 4laughers and non 4laughers. Just give me or Dannyjb1 a heads up whenever. I think you have enough time.

Oh and Banana, just meet as friends and see how it goes. That is all you can do.

I agree with Rubes, especially about Fllie, although the boobs comment also applies to the lovely Miss Ruby, although less humping than Ellie.

Too many boobs on here!