British Comedy Guide

Strongbow Page 4

Really? I thought I was drinking real cider :(
Cool guys thanks I'll definitely try those two brands out (if I can find them). p.s. why the rats and bacon? Odd.
I also like Magners is that fake cider too?

Cider is an old brewing tradition, so is often made by scary, rustics, with 12 twelve, toes, no teeth, and one birthday card for their mother and sister.

Brewed up in ancient vats, in stinking sheds, mr rat falls in and drowns, he adds the flavour

Quote: sootyj @ February 23, 2008, 2:50 PM

Cider is an old brewing tradition, so is often made by scary, rustics, with 12 twelve, toes, no teeth, and one birthday card for their mother and sister.

Brewed up in ancient vats, in stinking sheds, mr rat falls in and drowns, he adds the flavour

:O I like hillbilly juice!!! And I to think many of my other friends think I'm being snooty by ordering it and not beer.

Of course strongbow is brewed in the same vats you can make sarin in.

mmmm that's good nerve agent.

:O :D

Comes in 6 packs, very good for when your neighbors parties go on way to long, and noisy

neighbours'*

Quote: sootyj @ February 23, 2008, 3:09 PM

Comes in 6 packs,

That's something for Charley to take note of.

Quote: ian_w @ February 22, 2008, 11:29 PM

Cider tastes of sick.
As soon as I turned legal age I went off drinking, waste of time and money.

Laughing out loud agreed, it's one of those "why the hell do we bother?" things - costs a fortune, makes you lose all your faculties and make a fool of yourself, and gives you a stonking headache the next day. Falling off a bike will give you all of those things for free.

Quote: sootyj @ February 23, 2008, 2:25 PM

You could try White Lightning? It's so popular in this country, people who drink it, give up their day jobs, and spend all day in the streets drinking it, and begging for more money to buy more. And starting arguments with them selves, and pissing in peoples gardens.

That is hilarious!

It is my summer drink I'm afraid.

Quote: David Chapman @ February 25, 2008, 9:46 PM

It is my summer drink I'm afraid.

Dunno if you will make it this year Dave.

Purple snake bite, is the summer drink of gods, that or white snake bite.

Quote: Charley @ February 25, 2008, 9:47 PM

Dunno if you will make it this year Dave.

Laughing out loud