British Comedy Guide

Strongbow Page 3

Yea. Thats the one, Sometimes though, I have to pull & pull & pull so hard to get the stuff out. :(

You must be using the wrong wrist action.

Quite probably. Maybe I should jerk it more. Or just give in & use my teeth!

Yeah - it sometimes helps if you moisten it a bit with your lips as well.

Oooh I dunno Dave. A girl could get a reputation!
I am a good christian woman after all. Still. I will give it a try. If at first you dont suckseed & all.

Anyway - if you roll it about a bit first it should become a bit more solid and crispy.

After reading this thread last night I went out and bought some fake Strongbow called "Stowford Press English Export Cider". It was not very good and I am beginning to be suspicious that it wasn't even English! I've come to realize you guys are the only people who make good cider.

SPEEC up.

That's probably why we export it.

You should try Perryman's International Special Stout.

It tastes like - well..............

Damn you Chapman! Stop hogging all the good Cider and leaving us with all the crap. And while you're at it stop sending us Strongbow in a bottle! I want my tall cans!

You could try White Lightning? It's so popular in this country, people who drink it, give up their day jobs, and spend all day in the streets drinking it, and begging for more money to buy more. And starting arguments with them selves, and pissing in peoples gardens.

Hmmm well you did send us Old English so you already have the bum booze market cornered.

erm Curt I hate to say it but Strongbow is.......shit

Real cider is flat cloudy, and appley in a bitter way. It should also be made with rats, and rotten bacon. Seriously.

See if you can track down some Scrumpy Jacks thats well nice.

Or K, the only pleasant tasting brand of electric soup.

Buckfast is what you want. Fortified wine full of caffeine and about 15% proof

What do you get when you drink the wine, £10 fine and suspended sentence

Big beastie is also quite mental

Albeit i like purple snake bite, and sometime a Pantagalactic Gargle Blaster.

Quote: sootyj @ February 23, 2008, 2:41 PM

Pantagalactic Gargle Blaster.

Pan Galactic*