British Comedy Guide

David Chapman Page 7

I'd like to reply but I can't get online because no isp supports my mac.

oh well ;)

If only.

I had an email from Dave today, asking if I missed his arse. I think it was really meant for his boyfriend. Anyhoo he is not dead. Which is a sorry state of affairs but he is rasping a lot. I think he may need an incubator. Yes I could tell he was rasping even through an email.

Quote: Charley @ April 7 2008, 7:26 PM BST

Anyhoo he is not dead. Which is a sorry state of affairs

Laughing out loud

He needs to hurry up, it's sad to see so many would-be puns going to waste.

Not bored or anything.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th October 2023, 11:23 PM

Not bored or anything.

This has to be a record (15 year) "bump" - wassa matter Dave, nothing to say? Feeling lonely? Aww, tell Hercy all about it.....................😛

Nurse! Nurse, he's out of bed again

👀🚐

Quote: Chappers @ 6th October 2023, 11:23 PM

Not bored or anything.

I hadn't seen this old thread before... when did you change your username from David Chapman to Chappers? And out of interest, how do you do it without having to start a new account? It says on the thing that once you've chosen a 'nickname' here, you don't have the option to change it.

Quote: a plate @ 7th October 2023, 1:23 AM

I hadn't seen this old thread before... when did you change your username from David Chapman to Chappers? And out of interest, how do you do it without having to start a new account? It says on the thing that once you've chosen a 'nickname' here, you don't have the option to change it.

I think you'll find the thread is titled David Chapman, but Dave has always been Chappers on his avatar

Having said that, I think Aaron can change your name if you speak to him nicely via a PM - what are you going for next? Cup and saucer?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th October 2023, 9:00 AM

I think you'll find the thread is titled David Chapman, but Dave has always been Chappers on his avatar

Having said that, I think Aaron can change your name if you speak to him nicely via a PM - what are you going for next? Cup and saucer?

😄 Ha! No, I'll keep 'a plate' rather than be 'promoted' to Cup and saucer! Mainly asking out of interest. (Sometimes I think I should've used capital letters, but not a big deal!)

It does look like Chappers' old username was actually David Chapman though, from looking through the early posts in the thread - as when people quoted his old posts, it says David Chapman (as on pages 1, 4, 5 and 6)
For instance, the 9th post down here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/5468/

Ooh, he's not wrong.

I miss Moonstone. He was a lovely chap.

I miss Charley Rance. Hilarious.

When I first came here the only reason i kept coming back was Sootyj

Funny man

Very funny man