British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 878

Quote: sootyj @ November 14 2012, 3:08 PM GMT

Yeh Leela and Amy have had some pretty saucy animations.

You're bloody well right!

As nerdy as I am, I'm afraid even I'm not sad enough to get involved with a conversation about cartoons.

Jeez, what next - 'Anyone catch those erotic cave paintings on Time Team? Phwoar.'

But I suppose if you're yanking your crank to cartoons, you can draw your own conclusions.

Loser.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 14 2012, 6:52 PM GMT

Jeez, what next - 'Anyone catch those erotic cave paintings on Time Team? Phwoar.'

Thanks for the idea, mate!

"I think in all probability, Wilma Flintstone is the most desirable woman who ever lived."

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 14 2012, 6:52 PM GMT

As nerdy as I am, I'm afraid even I'm not sad enough to get involved with a conversation about cartoons.

But I suppose if you're yanking your crank to cartoons, you can draw your own conclusions.

I think he doth protest too much ;)

Cartoons.

Draw your own conclusions !

Tee hee !

:D To bloody think I was Wilma Flintstone!! the original beauty.. Oh well fell off perch with pussy picture! I mean my cat picture.

Lois griffin is a hot milf

Every time I go on Facebook or walk past a newsagents, there's a mention of someone called Helen Flanagan. As I don't watch either Corrie or Celeb Jungle, I did a bit of investigating to see what all the hoo-ha was aboot.

Oh I see -

And for the laydeez out there, when I found this picture, there were about a dozen shots of David Haye's naked arse, so just Google it and fill ya boots.

I saw a pic of her in a bikini yesterday, she seems to have a tattoo on her inside leg that looks rather like a bit of escaping straggly bush. Perhaps not the wisest tattoo placing.

heres a better and hotter pic

I'd pinch her loaf.

i would too lee corr what a cracker