British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 754

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 6 2012, 9:25 PM GMT

Unfortunately one can't see her golden globes as her hands are in the way. . . .

In a few years you can make the same joke about her SAGs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3ch5YLqUo&list=UUl3j_gb-tEuDjHQdzxW-D9g&index=8&feature=plcp

I was going to make an ironic remark about her attractiveness

and then I realised she's got a 100,000 views per video

that's a 100 times more than the most succesful video I was slightly involved in.

I'm going to sit in a dark place and possibly cry a little.

She's only made two posts on the BCG, both spamming her You Tube channel. Everyone's gotta eat I s'pose. :|

She also twice referred to herself in the secon person depist having more or less the same name as the YouTube account.

And she gets a 100,000 hits a vid

I havn't watched yours Sooty, I have only watched Mandea's. I would love to watch yours but I am too young for yotube content aparently unsuitable for someone 3 months under the age of 18.

Ah well, guess I will just have to have rough unadulterated sex and join the army..

Quote: Jamey @ February 6 2012, 10:09 PM GMT

I havn't watched yours Sooty, I have only watched Mandea's. I would love to watch yours but I am too young for yotube content aparently unsuitable for someone 3 months under the age of 18.

Ah well, guess I will just have to have join the army and have
rough unadulterated sex

They really don't approve that intefers with the marching or something.

Quote: sootyj @ February 6 2012, 10:13 PM GMT

They really don't approve that intefers with the marching or something.

I won't acctually be doing both, I can only afford the one and I know which I prefer.

In other news I'm going to the army tommorow.

For basic training?

Just work experiance with college. They clearly have high hopes for me.

Quote: Jamey @ February 6 2012, 10:16 PM GMT

In other news I'm going to the army tommorow.

Remember these words son.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NBedrRon-U

I didn't watch it but apparently this woman was rosie in Coronation Street. Her name is Helen Flanagan. Google image searchher, She is a babe.

Quote: Will Cam @ February 6 2012, 10:51 PM GMT

I didn't watch it but apparently this woman was rosie in Coronation Street. Her name is Helen Flanagan. Google image searchher, She is a babe.

Crikey Will, I'm sure this image was posted last time I was on the forum two years ago.

That's the great thing about Alzheimers sex - every time is the first time.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 6 2012, 10:56 PM GMT

Crikey Will, I'm sure this image was posted last time I was on the forum two years ago.

I think I posted it.

Quote: Ming the Mirthless @ December 27 2009, 5:46 PM GMT

It's been a while since I've fancied a 13-year-old but I wouldn't say no to a bash at Rosie Webster from Corrie who, I believe, is a thoroughly legal 19 on the Street (and 20 in real life).

^^

Oh acctually found and erlier one;

Quote: hotzappa11 @ June 17 2009, 4:07 PM GMT

Has Helen Flanagan been posted before? If not, who cares!

Rawr!