British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 753

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

They are a similar shade of pinky-beige. I shall give you that!

As unalike as two dissimilar peas in separate pods.

To me, in general, (not those two carefully chosen pics) they look nothing alike! Danes has large friendly features, and Dunst has tiny, slightly mean-looking eyes and mouth.

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 7:31 PM GMT

To me, they look nothing alike! Danes has large friendly features, and Dunst has tiny, slightly mean-looking eyes and mouth.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 6 2012, 7:23 PM GMT

As unalike as two dissimilar peas in separate pods.

When you see them on TV and in films, they look very different. Danes barely even looks like Danes in that picture!

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 7:31 PM GMT

Danes has large friendly features

I love a woman with large "features."

(Heads off to Google Image Search for a photo of Dolly Parton ...)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 5 2012, 11:08 PM GMT

Like Penny from The Big Bang Theory, sometimes she looks smokin' hot and sometimes she looks like a depressed turtle.

No no no.

Have you seen the one where she is addicted to online gaming and hasn't washed or combed her hair for week? She has shit all down her top and she is eating stale Cheetos out of her matted hair and she STILL looks like a freakin goddess

Lovey

Quote: lofthouse @ February 6 2012, 8:08 PM GMT

No no no.

Have you seen the one where she is addicted to online gaming and hasn't washed or combed her hair for week? She has shit all down her top and she is eating stale Cheetos out of her matted hair and she STILL looks like a freakin goddess

Lovey

Don't get me wrong lofthouse, 95% of the time she looks great, but that might be because she is surrounded by women not quite as attractive.

When the hot upstairs neighbour moved in briefly and caught all the boys' attention, there was a noticeable difference in the attractiveness stakes.

Having said all that - hubba, hubba!

Her :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ju3OOzXB44&context=C38c6c9cADOEgsToPDskKHzzMUUTn74EN2z54TT-Eu

Quote: Mandae @ February 6 2012, 8:37 PM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ju3OOzXB44&context=C38c6c9cADOEgsToPDskKHzzMUUTn74EN2z54TT-Eu

Is that you Mandae? I hope so, otherwise this thread is venturing into some very disturbing territory.

I'm definitely not clicking on that now.

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 9:11 PM GMT

I'm definitely not clicking on that now.

The imagery isn't disturbing, it's one of those typical girl in her bedroom talking to You Tube things and is quite possibly Mandae herself.

Knowing the freakazoids who inhabit the Internet, putting yourself on a 'Who do you fancy thread' might be asking for unwanted attention.

So, Mandae, what are you studying at university? Yeah, I like popular music too. Would you like to see some puppies?

Quote: DaButt @ February 6 2012, 6:46 PM GMT

Time for another photo? How about the other star of Homeland: Claire Danes?

Unfortunately one can't see her golden globes as her hands are in the way. . . .

Quote: Mandae @ February 6 2012, 8:37 PM GMT

Scottish and/or American?

Also a beige breakfast is easy. Weetabix and Bran flakes are acctually quite nice.

Quote: Rooface @ February 6 2012, 5:14 PM GMT

It's this or a thread dedicated to LOLcats.

A thread soley about pussy, isn't there rules against that?

Quote: rwayne @ February 6 2012, 6:36 PM GMT

Maybe more of an over-compensation culture!

Over compensating by regurgitating pictures of half naked girls from the internet? Over compensating for what excactly?

Quote: Jamey @ February 6 2012, 9:28 PM GMT

Scottish and/or American?

She just sounded Scottish to me.

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 6 2012, 9:25 PM GMT

Unfortunately one can't see her golden globes as her hands are in the way. . . .

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 6 2012, 9:30 PM GMT

She just sounded Scottish to me.

Yeah I only saw the start when I posted, the start is a bit American but the rest is all Sottish.