British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 739

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 1:56 PM GMT

Case in point - Jordan / Katie Price.

As the saying goes 'You can't have it both ways'.

I think she'd let you have it 3 aways, as long as you didn't mind Heat photographing the act.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 2:37 PM GMT

It was wonderful, Stott. Bravo!

Unimpressed

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 2:14 PM GMT

Yes, I am punishing rich, famous and successful Miranda Hart by pointing out her physical flaws - the same ones that she uses as the backbone for her comedy. How will the multi-award winning star recover from such an onslaught?

First Frankie Boyle gets sacked for making fun of a successful, white, Olympic medal winning swimmer with a model boyfriend and now me - for mocking a woman with lots of talent and money.

Will no one defend these rich celebrities?!

I should be locked up!

I'd like to defend YOU.
(Yes this time my post is about you, despite what you seem to think, not all of them are)
I'd like to say that I'm positive that you aren't nearly as stupid as some of your posts make you seem or the 'reasoning' you employ in some of your arguments...(Jordan/Katie Price used her physical attributes in her career as a glamour model...really? that's how that works?) I'm sure you are in no doubt that one has nothing to do with the other - unless I missed your attacks on her for being not a very good comedy writer/actress.
Now I know you like to be seen, on here, as 'controversial' ( Not my opinion but a word you use about yourself endlessly) and that is fine...but, seriously,
if you want to back up your own theories alt least try and have it make sense.
Thank you though for comparing yourself to Frankie Boyle, that, genuinely, almost made me wet myself.
Feel free to imagine any of the little 'faces' (you seem quite fond of them) at the end of this.

rwayne I really wouldn't bother to argue, He is obviously a serial misogynist.

Steph previously in Hollyoaks!

Quote: dellas @ January 24 2012, 3:23 PM GMT

Which interestingly is an anagram of 'essaying troilism'!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 24 2012, 2:33 PM GMT

The real tragedy here is everyone ignoring my expertly deployed 'That's what she said' post.

And my rape joke, which was far "edgier".

Quote: Marc P @ January 24 2012, 3:25 PM GMT

Which interestingly is an anagram of 'essaying troilism'!

Also 'Gross Lay, Semi It In' :)

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ January 24 2012, 3:33 PM GMT

Also 'Gross Lay, Semi It In' :)

Edits

Semi gross lay, init?

Quote: rwayne @ January 24 2012, 2:52 PM GMT

I'd like to defend YOU.

You really shouldn't. I will always make judgements against those that throw themselves under the glare of the media spotlight. You're not the first person to disagree strongly with my opinions (to the point of making it personal), in fact, you're not the first this week even.

I'm sorry if you got upset because I made fun of someone off the telly, that you don't even know - but that's the way it is. You can get angry about it, join in the fun or ignore it, it is entirely up to you.

Is criticising Miranda based on her looks sexist? Probably. Is putting her on a special list of women you are never allowed to criticise also sexist? Probably. Do I insult people based purely on their gender? No, everyone get's the same treatment.

Anyway baby, sounds like you've had a stressful day, have a hug -

Hug

Quote: dellas @ January 24 2012, 3:23 PM GMT

Thanks dellas.

You can have a hug as well -

Hug

I must have missed all your posts about how disgusting ugly men are. ;)

Yes but Men aren't SUPPOSED to look pretty and you know... suchlike!

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 3:39 PM GMT

I must have missed all your posts about how disgusting ugly men are. ;)

Men? Urgh. Sick

They are pretty gross. I wouldn't have sex with any of them, even the good looking ones.

Oops, almost forgot - have a hug zooo -

Hug

(you leave any of these women out and it's trouble)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2012, 3:43 PM GMT

Men? Urgh. Sick

They are pretty gross. I wouldn't have sex with any of them, even the good looking ones.

Well then, I don't need to stick around this thread any longer...

Just because someone makes fun of themselves, it doesn't open the door for others.

That is not to say don't criticise her but to argue it is okay to have a go at her looks because she has a go is dumber than spit.

Wealth is also a shit excuse.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 24 2012, 3:55 PM GMT

Well then, I don't need to stick around this thread any longer...

I'm sure with your three mouths, you will appeal to some men....