British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 721

Pah, you men with your completely unreasonable and unpredictable tastes in ladies!
How humans have managed to last this long is a mystery.

You seem like a lovely guy though, and you'd have to be spectacularly awful-looking to not be to anyone's taste, so I'm sure you'll meet a lovely woman and should you wish to, have delightful babybananas :)

Quote: chipolata @ December 31 2011, 5:44 PM GMT

Regardless of whether you are male or female, you should never talk to somebody you want to impress about how unattractive you think you are. It's a major turn off, unless you're really into people with low self-esteem.

This is also true.

Quote: chipolata @ December 31 2011, 5:44 PM GMT

Regardless of whether you are male or female, you should never talk to somebody you want to impress about how unattractive you think you are. It's a major turn off, unless you're really into people with low self-esteem.

Any level of self-esteem short of self-harming I am good with. Desperation is mainly what I look for in a woman.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 31 2011, 5:18 PM GMT

No, they're very, very shallow really, that sort of shit is a front. Us men are the only ones who look beyond the outer packaging.

You clearly have never seen my ex.

?

Gorgeous Darts WAG Dana Verhaegen:

14 year olds are allowed to get married now?

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 5:51 PM GMT

14 year olds are allowed to get married now?

As far as I know, she's not 14 or married.

Ah she's a G not a W.

She has a nice pixyish quality. Much like the original Irish Dana of yesteryear.

Quote: TopBanana @ December 31 2011, 5:38 PM GMT

Gah...why can't us men know this kind of stuff?

So confusing.

:(

Top Banana,

We've never met, I'm not even sure if we've ever even conversed on the BCG, but nonetheless, let me give you some proper, decent advice -

Get laid.

Once you've blown your knacker fat on some tart's juggs, you'll be able to take a more relaxed and balanced view of the situation.

You have two main options, save up and get a hooker or choose an easy shag down the pub. Be warned though, make sure the uggo / fatty / oldie you've selected for congress is up for it. Nothing will sink your self-esteem faster then getting turned down by the Elephant Man's uglier twin sister.

Whining on an Internet comedy forum that you can't get any muff in the hopes of a pity shag ain't gonna work. So man up, throw on some Blue Stratos / your lucky pants and grab a chunk of some unattractive poon-tang.

It will bolster your confidence, dispel the desperation vibe you're throwing off and will lead to even more sexual gymnastics, hopefully with someone you do actually want to shag.(And then if you so desire, you can have a 'relationship')

Remember, women are like dogs, they can sense weakness and despair and will only respond to a confident alpha male.

Good luck!

What you should definitely do when trying to pull women: tell them they're like dogs.

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 6:08 PM GMT

What you should definitely do when trying to pull women: tell them they're like dogs.

Laughing out loud

The bitches love it. Lovey

Ba dum tish.

(Is that how you spell that?)

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 6:08 PM GMT

Absolutely. Then pat them on the head and tell them to fetch you a beer.