British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 676

I've always fancied her, but since she joined the X Factor I realise I'm actually in love.

She is very pretty. Her eyes especially.

Everything about her is perfect.

She's not the most amazing looking woman I've ever seen or anything. But she does have totally perfect individual features. If that makes any sense.

Tell that to your boyfriend. Last time I posted a pic of her he said she looked like a "chocolate hobgoblin" or something.

Well chocolate is yummy, so that would be half a compliment.

Since you mentioned X-factor, I've had a bit of a crush on Tulisa for ages:

Also a list was compiled of the top 20 best looking men in Britain (don't ask why I was looking at it)

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/67857/

Quote: Jamey @ September 12 2011, 7:26 PM BST

Also a list was compiled of the top 20 best looking men in Britain (don't ask why I was looking at it)

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/67857/

Jensen f**king Button? Best looking man?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Maybe Wayne Rooney can win next year.

Someone made that list up off the top of their head. I refuse to believe that's genuine.

Who would you suggest Zooo?

Quote: zooo @ September 12 2011, 7:30 PM BST

Jensen f**king Button? Best looking man? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Maybe Wayne Rooney can win next year. Someone made that list up off the top of their head. I refuse to believe that's genuine.

Not only is The Button a dish and a talented race car driver, he can act too. He's the complete package.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.
David Tennant?
Erm.....
Shia LaBeouf's quite good.

In the old days I could have reeled off my top 50. But now I am all mature and don't lust after celebrities.

Quote: chipolata @ September 12 2011, 7:53 PM BST

Not only is The Button a dish and a talented race car driver, he can act too. He's the complete package.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ September 12 2011, 7:53 PM BST

Shia LaBeouf's quite good.

Shia-la-f**king-Beouf?!

Shia LaBeouf?

A man with a name that sounds like a weird mixture of Belgium and French who has acted in America since he was a young child? Are you sure he is British?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 12 2011, 8:01 PM BST

Shia-la-f**king-Beouf?!

Hehe. Yeah.

Quote: Jamey @ September 12 2011, 8:13 PM BST

Are you sure he is British?

Didn't realise he had to be!

Well I thought since we were talking about the top 20 in Britain, I'm not complaining, I was just shocked at the thought of himbeing british.