British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 673

Yup, you've got to pull your socks up!

Quote: chipolata @ September 9 2011, 9:54 AM BST

Yes, he was great in Trainspotting. And, er, Trainspotting. And I especially loved him in...erm, Trainspotting.

He's also in an episode of the 'quite good' US mini series 'The Lost Room', starring Peter Krause from off Six Feet Under.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 9 2011, 10:26 AM BST

He's also in an episode of the 'quite good' US mini series 'The Lost Room', starring Peter Krause from off Six Feet Under.

I've never seen that, is it worth getting? Bearing in mind I do quite enjoy lame Sci Fi and have enjoyed FlashForward, The Event and the V and Prisoner reboots.

Quote: chipolata @ September 9 2011, 10:27 AM BST

I've never seen that, is it worth getting? Bearing in mind I do quite enjoy lame Sci Fi and have enjoyed FlashForward, The Event and the V and Prisoner reboots.

Yeah, I think you'd enjoy it. It's better than lame and has an intriguing premise. And a proper ending. Which you don't always get. Worth a few quid if you see it knocking around.

Better than Torchwood.

Mind you, even I couldn't hack The Event. Is that still going/any good?

Quote: Marc P @ September 9 2011, 10:14 AM BST

What about Page Eight?

What about what about Page Eight? Of this thread? Are there gorgeous people there to look at?

Quote: Tuumble @ September 9 2011, 10:30 AM BST

What about what about Page Eight? Of this thread? Are there gorgeous people there to look at?

Erm...Bill Nighy?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 9 2011, 10:30 AM BST

Yeah, I think you'd enjoy it. It's better than lame and has an intriguing premise. An a proper ending. Which you don't always get. Worth a few quid if you see it knocking around.

Better than Torchwood.

Mind you, even I couldn't hack The Event. Is that still going/any good?

I really enjoyed The Event (out soon on DVD) and I believe Stephen King thought it was the best show of whatever year it came out. But alas it was cancelled after one season.

Just looked at page 8 and noticed that Ellie says that she 'still' loves me. Lovey

Aaron rather destroyed the romantic mood but in quite an exciting way. :$

Quote: chipolata @ September 9 2011, 10:31 AM BST

I really enjoyed The Event (out soon on DVD) and I believe Stephen King thought it was the best show of whatever year it came out. But alas it was cancelled after one season.

I saw the first few, but I got a bit put off by following yet another series of that type. Did it end properly or was it hanging in the air?

Not sure if she was in Page Eight, but Romala "The Hour" Garai is rather nice.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 9 2011, 10:35 AM BST

I saw the first few, but I got a bit put off by following yet another series of that type. Did it end properly or was it hanging in the air?

Dunno. I only saw the first twelve then Channel 4 bounced the last half of the season into the wee small hours and my eyelids are drooping by ten.

She is bloody lovely. Been in so many things this year.

Quote: Tuumble @ September 9 2011, 10:35 AM BST

Just looked at page 8 and noticed that Ellie says that she 'still' loves me. Lovey

Aaron rather destroyed the romantic mood but in quite an exciting way. :$

Oh blimey, there is pre relationship Aaron and zooo flirting. Don't look, anyone! You may be sick.

Quote: zooo @ September 9 2011, 10:38 AM BST

Oh blimey, there is pre relationship Aaron and zooo flirting. Don't look, anyone! You may be sick.

*prints off entire thread for weekend perusal*

Quote: dellas @ September 7 2011, 8:54 PM BST

;)
I love Eddie Mair on PM radio4, just seen a pic of him, quite attractive! :$

But as bent as a badger's bum.

The rather yummy Rachel Weisz was in the excellent "Page Eight", lucky old Daniel Craig...