British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 660

Strange looking word, jodhpurs.

You can say breeches if you prefer... very similar.

I always think of men in breeches and women in jodhpurs.

Jodhpurs have an elasticated loop at the end of them that goes over your foot, breeches don't and they come in various lengths depending on the height of your boots!

Quote: Marc P @ July 31 2011, 1:16 PM BST

Jodhpurs have an elasticated loop at the end of them that goes over your foot, breeches don't and they come in various lengths depending on the height of your boots!

I've learnt something new today! (Although I still think breeches sound more manly than jodhpurs. I'd certainly rather stride around in them.)

Lol. I only wear them when directing.

Quote: chipolata @ July 31 2011, 1:24 PM BST

(Although I still think breeches sound more manly than jodhpurs. I'd certainly rather stride around in them.)

Once more into the breech. >_<

Quote: chipolata @ July 31 2011, 1:24 PM BST

I've learnt something new today! (Although I still think breeches sound more manly than jodhpurs. I'd certainly rather stride around in them.)

Smacking the side of your leg with a riding crop whilst adjusting your monocle?

I think Josie Long is cute!

I'd class her as an attractive woman. Maybe not necessarily a model, but she seems cool. Therefore- attractive.

Aw. *squeezes her cheeks*

(Not those ones.)

It's refreshing to see a female that's not covered in fake tan and false eye-lashes, but I do wish she'd go something with her hair.

She did a great reading one Sunday night on R4. 12.15am, I think.

I love her voice too!

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 31 2011, 4:01 PM BST

Smacking the side of your leg with a riding crop whilst adjusting your monocle?

You're only half an hour away from me on the train, Oldrocker. Say the word and I'll be round in my breeches and monocle. ;)