British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 655

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 28 2011, 1:56 PM BST

She was better after surgery but before she had too much & got too old

Are you talking about Pamela or Jordan?

Jordan, but I think it applies to Pammie as well

Quote: Leevil @ July 28 2011, 1:56 PM BST

It's totally understandable as pre-surgery why Katie Price was hired as a model. Quite pretty. Whilst we're here and God I have no idea why, but lately I have been finding what's her face... Jodie Marsh quite attractive! :S I don't know what it is, although I suspect it's the slightly punky imagine she's gone for lately and she seems like a genuinely nice person (gulp!). IDK. I hate admitting that, but it's true. But God, I would have never said this about her when she first came on "the scene".

I'm guessing she doesn't dress like this anymore then?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 28 2011, 2:04 PM BST

Jordan, but I think it applies to Pammie as well

Ah, but what is Katie 'in her early 30s' Price too old for, exactly? Eh?

Too old to be compared fairly to a picture of her at 18

Ahhh. *quietly puts lady claws away*

Jodie Marsh always strikes me as quite nice. Plus she's got great glow in the dark teeth.

She always seems very down to earth.

Now here's a transformation ;) Do love Miss Piggy

Quote: zooo @ July 28 2011, 2:05 PM BST

I'm guessing she doesn't dress like this anymore then?

Laughing out loud

She probably does. But whenever I've seen her lately, she looked well, slightly rock chick/punky and I quite like that look. She's still not great looking but she has on several occasions proved some misconceptions and I kinda like that.

Quote: Leevil @ July 28 2011, 1:44 PM BST

Bugger me! What did she do to herself?

I was expecting this :O

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 28 2011, 2:11 PM BST

Now here's a transformation ;) Do love Miss Piggy

Thanks for making me feel guilty about my lunch. :(

Jodie Marsh is really likable in interviews and stuff. She's got some serious issues like, including pretty severe body dismorphia. But she comes accross as sweet and smart.

Something Jordan craves to do! Some people say Katie Price is smart, like a business woman or something? Cus she's managed to make loads of smart choices and loads of money. Does she not have an agent then? Has she not sold her body and dignity to awful things celebrity trash magazines and TV shows?

Katie Price has earned a lot of money. If that was her goal, and she had few other primary interests, then she seems like she has made a lot of correct career moves. It's not a path most would choose to follow, but by heck she's done it and done it well.

But at what cost, Wicks. AT WHAT COST! Wont anybody think of the children?!