British Comedy Guide

Who do you fancy? Page 631

Quote: Leevil @ July 11 2011, 9:58 PM BST

I just think it's more unusual to find people these days who are offended by bad language. So when you are confronted about it, maybe it's just easier to be more defensive? Not me though, I was one of those weird kids who grew up thinking all naughty things weren't "cool". It's only recently I've decided to take the attitude of saying "f**k it!", as it were.

I really don't mind swear words that much; I'm not offended by them generally. Just "c**t" has been made to mean something awful, as well as something particularly female - and so to define a woman by that and how much you would like to either kick/lick her in it is kind of problematic for me.

Quote: Leevil @ July 11 2011, 10:01 PM BST

Hug

Although I'm glad you clarified the knowing you since you were 14 bit! Whistling nnocently

And I'd never kick you there. That would be like kicking a beautiful sandwich. Which you know is meant as nothing but a compliment from me. Huh? :D

Laughing out loud

I do believe swearing should be used more sparingly. Especially as the impact is greater when used at the right moment. But lives too short to be worrying about such things. Although this isn't to excuse the whole licking/kicking thing.

Willy.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 11 2011, 10:29 PM BST

Willy.

Filthy pig!

Someone post some boobies.

Quote: TopBanana @ July 12 2011, 12:15 PM BST

Someone post some boobies.

No, that's a twat

:D A big twat!

I lust after Brian Cox, wonder if Big Brain means big cocks?

DELLAS!!!!!!!

I'm appalled

Laughing out loud

besides, I have a tiny brain yet ive no problems in the old trouser snake department

thank you very much

Quote: lofthouse @ July 13 2011, 8:44 PM BST

besides, I have a tiny brain yet ive no problems in the old trouser snake department

thank you very much

;) If you are dim how do you measure your member?

Do'nt say with a 'dinky sausage'! :P

He pushes it through the hole in a DVD and checks how much, if any, comes out the other side.

Quote: dellas @ July 13 2011, 7:17 PM BST

:D A big twat!

I lust after Brian Cox, wonder if Big Brain means big cocks?

Anyone ever seen Charley and Dellas in the same room?

:D

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 13 2011, 9:53 PM BST

Anyone ever seen Charley and Dellas in the same room?

:D

Laughing out loud