British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 842

Moffat just adds some silly complications to a boring plot instead of coming up with something truly inventive.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 1 2012, 8:25 PM BST

Ha-ha! Twitter seemingly alive with people enjoying Who; here, the usual misery. Good old BCG! Would't have it any other way. :) It's tradition!

F**k off Stott, that sucked pus and you know it. "Doctor Who, Doctor Who!' That's the worst season opener since the Twin Dilemma.

Put "doctorwho boring" into Twitter.

Well I liked it; properly creepy. The ending wasn't much but overall well above average.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 1 2012, 8:26 PM BST

Ha, Twitter is also full of people who love Jedward and The Only Way Is Essex too. :)

Where as BCG is full of high culture junkies like you, me and Jake How. Cool ;)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 1 2012, 8:30 PM BST

Where as BCG is full of high culture junkies like you, me and Jake How. Cool ;)

:D

Jake How? Jake How?

Quote: sootyj @ September 1 2012, 8:31 PM BST

Jake How? Jake How?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 1 2012, 8:28 PM BST

F**k off Stott, that sucked pus and you know it. "Doctor Who, Doctor Who!' That's the worst season opener since the Twin Dilemma.

I'm afraid I've had a breakthrough in therapy and will no longer be going down the BCG WHO rabbit hole. It's that or carry on cutting myself. :(

Quote: Ben @ September 1 2012, 8:28 PM BST

Put "doctorwho boring" into Twitter.

No ta. :)

I do hope Renegade Carpark is ok.

Quote: Ben @ September 1 2012, 8:35 PM BST

I do hope Renegade Carpark is ok.

If he is, I may have to reconsider my stance.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 1 2012, 8:28 PM BST

The Twin Dilemma was actually a season closer... :P

Quote: radiat10n @ September 1 2012, 8:53 PM BST

The Twin Dilemma was actually a season closer... :P

Ha, so it was! And even if it wasn't, 'Time And The Rani', first Seventh Doc story, is possibly even worse.

Not the dreaded Tetrap!

The. Doctor Who Doctor Who bit was rubbish. But the episode overall was a good un IMO

Eggs terminate. Was. Cringey as well