British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 840

Quote: zooo @ August 30 2012, 2:35 PM BST

I was hardly moaning, or even asking anyone to stop doing anything. Merely saying I'll be off this thread when the show starts. I don't know why that should bother anyone!

I don't think I'm just speaking for myself when I say that we would actually like to have your opinion in the thread.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 30 2012, 3:06 PM BST

She's bloody miserable. Her younger self was miserable, her current self is miserable, her future self is miserable. Amy Pond is a massive downer

Nah, just doesn't come across like that to me. I've always thought she was one who was very happy to be there.

She is quite miserable, but we shouldn't knock it, it's one of the few emotions Gillan can convey.

I like Amy, it's Rory I can't stand. What a c**t.

My problem with Pond is she has this shallow Spice Girl "Girl Power" personality that looks like it took three minutes to write. She is tremendously nice to look at, though.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 30 2012, 3:08 PM BST

I don't think I'm just speaking for myself when I say that we would actually like to have your opinion in the thread.

This thread would die without the relentless optimisim and hope from zooo and Matthew Stott.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 30 2012, 4:45 PM BST

This thread would die without the relentless optimisim and hope from zooo and Matthew Stott.

No, but it it might just be four men complaining to each other, and who wants that? ;)

Quote: chipolata @ August 30 2012, 4:43 PM BST

She is tremendously nice to look at, though.

Compared to Catherine Tate, yes. But would she be in my top 5 Companion Shags? She'd certainly be above Ace and Bonny Langford - but Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Rose and possibly K9 if I could spare the batteries, would be tough to beat.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 30 2012, 2:23 PM BST

This thread contains some of the best writing on the BCG server.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 30 2012, 4:41 PM BST

I like Amy, it's Rory I can't stand. What a c**t.

Laughing out loud Brilliant.

One for zooo

If that was a bit cheaper I would very much be getting that!

:)

Oooh Aww, not for S2. :(

Right, I'm getting an iPhone.

Sounds awful and those undercover daleks are silly

otherwise ok

tension free and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

At the risk of offending zooo... I hope there's a proper story coming soon. And some actual drama and tension.