British Comedy Guide

Doctor Who... Page 821

Nah, she grew on me. It'd be fun if they did it every time. Who would have killed Billie? Martha or Donna?
Can't even remember the companion order. :(

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2012, 1:20 PM GMT

Nah, she grew on me. It'd be fun if they did it every time. Who would have killed Billie? Martha or Donna?
Can't even remember the companion order. :(

I'd have quite happily killed Donna.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 24 2012, 1:21 PM GMT

I'd have quite happily drilled Donna.

Granted she had big hooters

Currently filming in Spain, and looks like Who will also be recording an ep in New York this year. Global Who.

Quote: Harridan @ March 21 2012, 2:37 PM GMT

I thought the first Moffat series was very good.

Personally I think anything he touches turns to gold. You can always tell a Moffat episode apart from the rest of the pack.

SAVE THE GIRL WHO WAITED & THE LAST CENTURION !

Series 7 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9439wM3kza8

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 26 2012, 10:15 AM BST

Series 7 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9439wM3kza8

I know that they were trying to go for the whole 'Cowboys and Aliens' complete f**king rip off! vibe, but it looks more like the Gunmen of the Apocalype episode from Red Dwarf.

Hahaha that was my first thought too. :D

I dunno it looks like a bad trailer for a potentially good show.

Quote: sootyj @ March 26 2012, 11:06 AM BST

I dunno it looks like a bad trailer for a potentially good show.

Really? Are you sure it's not a bad trailer for a potentially awful show? Based on previous experience, this would surely be the safest course of action.

And so it begins...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 26 2012, 11:53 AM BST

Really? Are you sure it's not a bad trailer for a potentially awful show? Based on previous experience, this would surely be the safest course of action.

True.

It just seemed I dunno like clips from an actual episode with a plot, characters that sort of thing.

As opposed to a random grab bag.

It's mostly from one episode I believe.

Quote: zooo @ March 26 2012, 12:29 PM BST

And so it begins...

:(

Hello everyone. New here.

I personally can't wait for the new companion to step into the TARDIS. But I will personally be sad when saying goodbye to Amy and Rory as they have been brilliant for the past 2 years. The only thing I got annoyed about is when hearing that there's only going to be 6 episodes this year. THAT'S NOTHING! 8 next year is a bit more OKish, but it's still not enough!

I did see the series 7 trailer and I'm looking forward to the return of the Daleks as they are my favourite villain (and, yes, I do like the new design of the Daleks - I think it's OK). But I don't like the idea of Amy and Rory's last episode to be set in NY with the Weeping Angels, I think they should have had their last episode facing a much more BIGGER villain in space (YES, SPACE, NOT EARTH!).

I would also love to see a return of the Zygons, Sea Monsters and the brilliant Loch Ness Monster. It would also be nice to see the Cybermen return again but obviously the original Mondas Cybermen and not the ones from Pete Tyler's universe as they are... well... boring.

As for the 50th anniversary, I personally think that they should bring back the past doctors from the 4th doctor and onwards and bring them back for a Goodies v Baddies battle that would see (maybe) the demise of the current 11th doctor and the whole "fields of trensalaw" thing that was mentioned in 'The Wedding of River Song' that was followed by the the question that must never be answered: "DOCTOR WHO?" which still annoys me as I thought it was going to be something else - when it turned out to be the NAME OF THE SHOW. But it was a fantastic question reveal nonetheless.

But anywho, I do love Steven Moffat, he's been excellent on the show so far and I can't wait to see Jenna-Louise Coleman onboard the show. I personally think that Jenna's character may be from the past or from a different planet, it may be possible and I think, it would be brilliant.

...oh and I'd thought I'd share some of my favourite things about the show...

Favourite Doctors
Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth and the Eleventh.

Least Favourite Doctors
Seventh.

Favourite Companions
Donna, Rory, Amy, Sarah-Jane, Nyssa, Tegan, Adric, Captain Jack Harkness.

Least Favourite Companions
Rose, Martha.

Favourite Episodes
"The Ribos Operation" (Fourth Doctor)
"The Stones of Blood" (Fourth Doctor)
"School Reunion" (Tenth Doctor)
"The Runaway Bride" (Tenth Doctor)
"The Unicorn and the Wasp" (Tenth Doctor)
"Planet of the Dead" (Tenth Doctor)
"Vincent and the Doctor" (Eleventh Doctor)
"The Lodger" (Eleventh Doctor)
"The Curse of the Black Spot" (Eleventh Doctor)

Least Favourite Episodes
"The Armageddon Factor" (Fourth Doctor)
"Love and Monsters" (Tenth Doctor)
"The Waters of Mars" (Tenth Doctor)
"The End of Time, Part One" (Tenth Doctor)
"The Rebel Flesh" (Eleventh Doctor)
"The Almost People" (Eleventh Doctor)
"Night Terrors" (Eleventh Doctor)